Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bf4 clans

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭XtraFalcon

cobraeire wrote: »

As informative as always.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭paul_booth_fan

Brings a tear to the eye, well said....well said.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭jaffusmax

The most sense I have ever seen you post!

M4MmMj7.png?1

Sh¡t bucket confirmed :pac:

I noticed that some clan member are lacking proper teabagging skills! Please watch and study it before your next teabagging!

• Advertisement

jaffusmax wrote: »

I noticed that some clan member are lacking proper teabagging skills! Please watch and study it before your next teabagging!

16lKb7h.gif

cry-o.gif

LEAVE ME ALONE :(:(:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

just got bf4 had it near the start of it but didnt play it much at the time anyway picked it up again.
    killoughteenking the name if anyone wants a game

Challenge Over

I had planned to start the spec ops challenge next week but I will leave it until the new patch is released to make sure the guns don't get a massive re-haul.

Will be posting the new challenge in the next few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭keithc83

Ah crap didn't even get to do that challenge either. Stupid work getting in the way... :mad:

tumblr_inline_nlqqsdryKV1sjsz3d.gif

• Advertisement

It's here.........it's here

TBbiWRI.png?1

:D

It's here.........it's here

post-26169-lonely-island-yolo-orgasm-gif-PrEQ.gif

Now I just have to wait and hopefully get on tomorrow at some point to actually use it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭SharpCoder

Now I just have to wait and hopefully get on tomorrow at some point to actually use it :pac:

I'm on it now and I have to admit it's a nice gun, gun master mode is a blast I have to say, 20 player mode close combat and quick rounds, fun! I'm streaming over here if you wanna have a look.

:)

Did they nerf my beloved Scar-H?? I've read that they reduced damage but increased the recoil slighter.....it's supposed to be a mid-long range heavy hitter.

DICE pls

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭SharpCoder

Did they nerf my beloved Scar-H?? I've read that they reduced damage but increased the recoil slighter.....it's supposed to be a mid-long range heavy hitter.

DICE pls

Not tried scar h but they've changed the bullet graphics tk illumination I suppose in prep for night maps. The net code issues still exist for me, and shotguns seem to have gotten a lot of love.

Forcing a hand by making use of the latest patch while I take a look at for edits for the Spec Ops challenge (Draft will be posted when this one finishes - Subject to serious edits)

Re-introduction Part 56b Details

Re-introduction Part 56b Table

Full patch notes if anyone is interested

XtraFalcon wrote: »
    Forcing a hand by making use of the latest patch while I take a look at for edits for the Spec Ops challenge (Draft will be posted when this one finishes - Subject to serious edits)

Re-introduction Part 56b Details

Re-introduction Part 56b Table

Full patch notes if anyone is interested

Yeah I'm in :D

Had a quick game of Rush after work, I think I'm gonna enjoy the AN94.......cannot figure out why it's set to Auto by default though:confused:

• Advertisement

Yeah I can safely say that I've got a new go to Assault Rifle from now on. AN94 is a burst fire adonis....

Not sold on the other weapons yet though. Reckon the Mares Leg will be a major disappointment, and the 2 Groza weapons are average at best in their respective categories. There's no reason to use them to be honest. Holding off final judgement on the L86 for the time being, but I'm deliberately not building my hopes up.

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭keithc83

The Ultra Tier sold it to me!! And who knows I might even be able to complete this one! :pac:

Not sold on the other weapons yet though. Reckon the Mares Leg will be a major disappointment, and the 2 Groza weapons are average at best in their respective categories. There's no reason to use them to be honest. Holding off final judgement on the L86 for the time being, but I'm deliberately not building my hopes up.

AN-94 on burst is OP - NERFPLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

The Mares Leg takes 2 shots to kill someone at close range and the split-second it takes to chamber another round makes a huge difference. This will be an issue.

The Groza-4 is a good weapon for short distance and I mean SHORT as in it would be just as effective to use your knife than shoot them. If you have the ability to flank I can see it being a go-to weapon due to the built-in suppressor.

The Groza-1 is like a training carbine.

Only ran with the L86 for a few minutes but it's actually quite good for an LMG - It doesn't come close to the M249 any day of the week but it's not terrible. You have to use it like an assault rifle (which is the variant they should have put in) - I can see a grip making a huge difference.
    keithc83 wrote: »
    The Ultra Tier sold it to me!! And who knows I might even be able to complete this one! :pac:

AN-94 on burst is OP - NERFPLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's so much joy in taking out a sniper with 1 quick burst to the head.
    The Mares Leg takes 2 shots to kill someone at close range and the split-second it takes to chamber another round makes a huge difference. This will be an issue.

.44 Magnum has the same damage but with a higher ROF and longer range. Bitterly dissappointed with the Mare's Leg to be honest. Looks great though:cool:
    The Groza-4 is a good weapon for short distance and I mean SHORT as in it would be just as effective to use your knife than shoot them. If you have the ability to flank I can see it being a go-to weapon due to the built-in suppressor.

Stick a suppressor on the MPX or just use the AS Val and you'd be even more effective.
    The Groza-1 is like a training carbine.

Pretty sure I'll get the 50 kills for the challenge and never use it again. Lack of customisation is a killer as well.
    Only ran with the L86 for a few minutes but it's actually quite good for an LMG - It doesn't come close to the M249 any day of the week but it's not terrible. You have to use it like an assault rifle (which is the variant they should have put in) - I can see a grip making a huge difference.

It's a decent middle ground between the LMGs and Assault Rifes alright but seems to have both downsides; small mag size with a surprisingly hefty reload speed(it's basically a poor L85). Used it for a bit and enjoyed it, but it still falls behind the AWS for me.

Stick a suppressor on the MPX or just use the AS Val and you'd be even more effective.

My AS Val will always be one of my favourite weapons for the very same reasons I recommended the GROZA. But if you haven't completed the Assignment for the AS Val or don't have Premium/Expansion Pack, I think the Groza will be a fine substitute.
    It's a decent middle ground between the LMGs and Assault Rifes alright but seems to have both downsides; small mag size with a surprisingly hefty reload speed(it's basically a poor L85). Used it for a bit and enjoyed it, but it still falls behind the AWS for me.

I don't think much beats the AWS as it fires crushed dreams in bullet form straight at a person. I think its could be a good competitor for the PKP and seems to have better stats than the LSAT.

If you can overlook the fact that it's from North-west London.

Overall the challenge is more than do-able with these new weapons but I will have to sneak up behind people to kill them with the MARE'S LEG and even then hope I chamber the second round before they turn around.

Overall the challenge is more than do-able with these new weapons but I will have to sneak up behind people to kill them with the MARE'S LEG and even then hope I chamber the second round before they turn around.

Challenge should be fun, I'm gonna try leave the AN94 till last....really wanna treat myself to finish the challenge off but I'm not sure how long I can avoid using it:pac::pac:
    Just aim for the head, the improved headshot multiplier should give the Mare's Leg a bit of range. Although I imagine once we unlock a sight to use we should notice a big improvement, the irons are horrible for accurate fire.

That's interesting enough and does explain why used to get shot randomly with no weapons in sight.

To whoever I mentioned the stairs to.
    If the video doesn't start at the correct time - Jump to 4 Minutes and 50 Seconds to see the stairs I was talking about. - It's only in view for about 3 seconds.

• Advertisement

Advertisement