Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV Dates (useful for those planning trips)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Micky91238 wrote: »
    Howya lads, just wondering if anybody knows the best flights to get for the spurs man u game? Ryanair fly home from Standsted at 8.15 and im wondering with the game 4.10 kick off (finish around 6) would I make this flight? If anybody knows or has flown over and back for a sunday game id appreciate it if ya could advise me!

Leave after 90 mins instead of 93 and you'll be grand mate. If not, just watch the last couple of mins at the gate and boom, walk with pace to station ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭donspur

Howya lads, just wondering if anybody knows the best flights to get for the spurs man u game? Ryanair fly home from Standsted at 8.15 and im wondering with the game 4.10 kick off (finish around 6) would I make this flight? If anybody knows or has flown over and back for a sunday game id appreciate it if ya could advise me!

were on the flight from dublin to gatwick something like 07:40 flight out from dublin and back from gatwick around 10:oclock loads of time after the game but its going to be a long morning hanging around waiting for the pub to open, if you were going back from stanstead it will be tight but it can be done we done it last season after the united game as well, left the game on the 90mins didnt wait for added time and ran down to northumberland park station and got the train back up to tottenham hale then got the fast train stanstead express train at tottenham hale to the airport, if thats any help to you,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭yiddo59

All going well you'll make it if you leave bang on the 90 but its very tight and leaves little room for any delays with trains etc.
    I wouldn't chance it meself. That said I'm an auld fella :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Micky91238

yiddo59 wrote: »
    All going well you'll make it if you leave bang on the 90 but its very tight and leaves little room for any delays with trains etc.
    I wouldn't chance it meself. That said I'm an auld fella :D
    Thanks for the help folks, think ill take the Gatwick flight as well, be the safer option!!! Lets hope its a good February for us and then hopefully we will turn united over and be back in the title race!!;);)

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭donspur

just checked flights with ryanair for a few home games in april my god gone very expensive wonder will they come down a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

donspur wrote: »
    just checked flights with ryanair for a few home games in april my god gone very expensive wonder will they come down a bit

flights on a Sunday seem to be very expensive Darren and not sure they will come down. Might be worth trying gatwick - I am flying home from gatwick with aerlingus after swansea as half the price of Ryanair.

booked flights for qpr away earlier on the sat for reasonable enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

Opening day of season live ESPN Newcastle away at 5.30pm

• Registered Users Posts: 5,055 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

Few of our games have changed kickoff times or have been moved ..

From the official site:
    The Premier League broadcast selections for the period through to the end of November have been made and the following matches have been selected:
    Newcastle United (A) – remains Saturday 18 August – Kick Off 5.30pm (ESPN)
    Reading (A) – now Sunday 16 September – Kick Off 4:00pm (Sky Sports)
    Manchester United (A) – remains Saturday 29 September – Kick Off 5.30pm (ESPN)
    Chelsea (H) – remains Saturday 20 October – Kick Off 12:45pm (Sky Sports)
    Manchester City (A) – now Sunday 11 November – Kick Off 1:30pm (Sky Sports)
    Arsenal (A) – remains Saturday 17 November – Kick Off 12:45pm (Sky Sports)

In addition the following matches have been rescheduled as a result of our Europa League Group Stage participation:

Queens Park Rangers (H) – now Sunday 23 September – Kick Off 4pm
    Aston Villa (H) – now Sunday 7 October – Kick Off 3pm
    Southampton (A) – now Sunday 28 October – Kick Off 3pm
    West Ham United (H) – now Sunday 25 November – Kick Off 4pm
    Liverpool (H) – now Wednesday 28 November (due to WHU match moving to Sunday) – Kick Off 7.45pm
    Everton (A) – now Sunday 9 December – Kick Off 3pm
    lg.php?bannerid=7102&campaignid=1596&zoneid=1900&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tottenhamhotspur.com%2Fspurs%2FNews%2Ffixture-changes-05072012.page%3Futm_source%3Dfacebook%26utm_medium%3Dsocial-media&referer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2F&cb=1412485f70

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

Guys,

Does anyone know if our pre-season friendlies in the states will be on ESPN?? I kind find the info anywhere online.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

Guys,

Does anyone know if our pre-season friendlies in the states will be on ESPN?? I kind find the info anywhere online.

Ignore this. I found all the info needed. They're all on TV! :D:D

The Premier League broadcast selections for December have been made and the following three matches have been chosen for live coverage by Sky Sports.

Swansea City (H) – now Sunday 16 December, kick-off 1.30pm.
    Aston Villa (A) – remains Wednesday 26 December, kick-off now 5.30pm.
    Sunderland (A) – remains Saturday 29 December, kick-off now 12.45pm

The Premier League broadcast selections for January have been made and the following matches chosen for broadcast.

Queens Park Rangers (A) – now Monday 14 January, kick-off 8pm

In the event of either Tottenham Hotspur or QPR being involved in an FA Cup 3rd Round Replay the match will revert to Saturday 12 January, kick-off 12.45pm

Manchester United (H) – now Sunday 20 January, kick-off 4pm

Both matches will be broadcast live on Sky Sports.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭spursman11

Manchester United (H) – now Sunday 20 January, kick-off 4pm

for anyone in Cork region,flights Cork to stansted return day of untd game €40-good value once you have a match ticket

Newcastle game is on Sky at 12.45pm Sat 9th Feb.

The Premier League broadcast selections for February have been confirmed - three of our matches will now be televised.
    The following matches have been chosen:

West Bromwich Albion (A) – now Sunday, February 3, KO 1.30pm – live on Sky Sports
    Newcastle United (H) – remains Saturday, February 9, KO now 12.45pm – live on Sky Sports
    West Ham United (A) – now Monday, February 25, KO 8.00pm – live on Sky Sports

The FA Cup 3rd Round tie at home to Coventry City is provisionally scheduled for Saturday, January 5, KO 3pm, however confirmation of the date and time will be given once the live TV coverage for the round has been decided.

Please note that the following Premier League matches may be affected by FA Cup Replays as shown below in which case they will be rescheduled:

Queens Park Rangers (A) – FA Cup 3rd Round Replay
    West Ham United (A) – FA Cup 5th Round Replay

Finally, please note that all Premier League matches on the final day, Sunday, May 19, will now kick-off at 4.00pm

Arsenal game on Sunday 3rd March 4pm
    Liverpool game on Sunday 10th March 4pm

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭spursman11

will be in London weekend of April 7th for Munster game if Spurs dont qualify for Europa league q-finals,what are the chances of the Everton game staying on the Saturday?,i.e when will tv dates be announced for April?

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭WHL

I have an eye on the Man City game. If you look at last year's posts the April games were announced on 22nd February so it will probably be similar this time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭yiddo59

April TV games
    Everton (h) - Sunday 7 April, 2.05pm, ESPN.
    Chelsea (a) - Sunday 14 April, 4pm, Sky - subject to change if Chelsea reach the FA Cup semi-finals that weekend
    Man City (h) - Sunday 21 April, 1.30pm, Sky.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

The Wigan (A) game is on Setanta next Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭boris george

Setanta are also showing the Home game against Southampton on the 4th May.

sweet, session written all over it

Our game against Stoke (A) now on Sky @1.30 on Sunday May 12th.

KingdomYid wrote: »
    Our game against Stoke (A) now on Sky @1.30 on Sunday May 12th.
    Nice one

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Fixture changes

The following fixtures have been changed and are therefore now confirmed as follows:

Crystal Palace (a) - Sunday 18 August, 1.30pm, live on Sky Sports;
    Swansea City (h) - Sunday 25 August, 4pm. (Moved due to Europa League qualification);
    Arsenal (a) - Sunday 1 September, 4pm, live on Sky Sports;
    Chelsea (h) - Saturday 28 September, 12.45pm, live on BT Sport;
    Aston Villa (a) - Sunday 20 October, 4pm, live on Sky Sports;
    Everton (a) - Sunday 3 November, 1.30pm, live on Sky Sports;
    Newcastle (h) - Sunday 10 November, 12pm, live on Sky Sports;
    Manchester City (a) - Saturday 23 November, 5.30pm, live on Sky Sports.

Subject to further change

The following fixture has been changed but is still subject to further change as follows:

Manchester United (h) - Saturday 30 November, 12.45pm, live on BT Sport.

If Spurs qualify for the Europa League group stages this match will move to Sunday 1 December, 12pm, live on BT Sport.

Subject to change

The following fixtures have not been selected for live TV coverage but are still subject to change (to the following day) if we progress to the Europa League group stages:

Cardiff (a), Saturday 21 September, 3pm;
    West Ham (h), Saturday 5 October, 3pm;
    Hull City (h), Saturday 26 October, 3pm.

Confirmed fixture

The ONLY fixture that has not been selected for live TV coverage and is not subject to change for the Europa League and is therefore confirmed as follows is:

Norwich City (h), Saturday 14 September, 3pm.

Further fixtures

All fixtures from Fulham (a) onwards are subject to change until the next round of TV fixtures are announced in early October.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

6 games on Sky this season, and only 2 on BT. Don't think I'll be bothering with the BT subscription

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Cianan2 wrote: »
    6 games on Sky this season, and only 2 on BT. Don't think I'll be bothering with the BT subscription

That's hardly confirmed for the whole season is it? Just 8 live games in the EPL for us?

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    That's hardly confirmed for the whole season is it? Just 8 live games in the EPL for us?

Nah is just up until December I believe.