Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gold Radio - launching online 4 May 2020

• 03-05-2020 4:33pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭

A new radio station launches in Ireland on Monday morning with a host of well-known radio personalities part of the schedule.

Gold Radio’s line-up includes founder Mike Moloney (RTÉ 2FM, RTÉ Gold & Radio Nova), Chris Barry (FM104 & 98FM), Electric Eddie (RTÉ 2FM & Q102), Liam Quigley (98FM, Q102, RTÉ 2FM & Radio Nova), Mick Mulcahy (Cork’s 96FM & Red FM), Pat James (Radio Nova), Bob Conway (RTÉ 2FM, KFM & East Coast FM) and Dave Lyons (98FM, Classic Hits 4FM & DJ at Copper Face Jacks).

Station Manager, Mike Moloney, explains why now is a good time to launch a radio station: “When RTÉ announced that it was going to shut its entire digital service, including RTÉ Gold, I couldn’t believe it! Turns out I wasn’t the only one and out of that came the idea for Gold Radio.

“As the technology was easily available to everyone, we decided it was timely to launch Ireland’s first fully manned, digital-only, radio station. It’s going to be a fun station, playing music everyone knows, staffed by DJs who the listeners will remember, and all of them got involved to play the music they love and have a good time.

“That attitude led to the station’s motto: ‘Gold Radio – Playing the Good Stuff.

“The original idea was that all staff would be paid from the beginning, but Covid-19 put an end to that. The plan stalled for a while and then it was decided to go ahead anyway, with minimum funding, and at least get Gold Radio broadcasting. There was so much goodwill for the project that we found a load of presenters who were quite willing, at least for the moment, to go on air and work for nothing.

“Unlike most other stations these days, where presenters have to toe a company line and dare not adjust the computer playlist in front of them, our crew can happily change any track they don’t like that may appear on their playlist and say what they like, once it doesn’t get us sued! It’s that old-fashioned thing that we all grew up on – Personality Radio.

“Because of the times that are in it, we are not initially, going to go out looking for advertising, as such. We are going to pursue more of a sponsorship model. So, if you are an agency that would like to buy a radio station for a week, a month, a quarter etc – we’re the folks for you. You can get to us via hello@goldradio.ie and Alan is the man to look for.”

The station will be available on GoldRadio.ie from 8am Monday.

https://radiotoday.ie/2020/05/mike-moloney-to-launch-online-gold-radio-station/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭Declan A Walsh

Interesting development. It should be pointed out that this station already exists on the Radio Garden platform, including that tagline. I have listened to it a few times over the last month.

I had a look at the website. Lisa Gernon is also involved. Her radio experience includes: Limerick's Live 95, Spin South West, East Coast FM, 98FM and Radio Nova.

In the article, it mentions most of the presenters. I have added some more stations (in bold and italics) that they were involved with:
    Gold Radio’s line-up includes founder Mike Moloney (RTÉ 2FM, Lite FM, Dublin's Country 106.8, Ocean FM, RTÉ Gold & Radio Nova), Chris Barry (FM104 & 98FM and Dublin's Country Mix 106.8), Electric Eddie (RTÉ 2FM & Q102), Liam Quigley (Century Radio, 98FM, Q102 (Lite FM at the time), RTÉ 2FM & Radio Nova), Mick Mulcahy (Cork’s 96FM & Red FM), Pat James (Radio Nova), Bob Conway (RTÉ 2FM, Lite FM, Dublin's Country 106.8, KFM & East Coast FM) and Dave Lyons (98FM, Classic Hits 4FM & DJ at Copper Face Jacks).

Also: temporary licensed stations - Mike Maloney: Real Radio, Christmas FM, Chris Barry: 949 The Rock, Pat James: 949 The Rock and Zenith Classic Rock and Lisa Gernon: Christmas FM.

Many of them have years of pirate radio experience under their belt and at least one (Liam Quigley) has radio experience outside Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Needs some Dave Hunt!

Hope they have a winamp friendly format - I'm that old school and I trust Gold Radio is! :)

Enjoying it so far, mostly 80s stuff but not the usual 80s you hear everywhere else. The website doesn’t seem to be 100% working yet and the apps aren’t up either!

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Mickey Mike

It is very exciting news and I wish it every success going forward. It could run long side RTE Gold if they decide to keep it online.

There are a number of oldies-oriented stations already running on the Radio Garden platform, including a number of Irish operations. What will make this different from the other Irish ones is that it will have presenters.

• Advertisement

has anyone found the volume slider?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭AwaitYourReply

has anyone found the volume slider?

Just visited the website: https://goldradio.ie/ and was curious -
    After you Press the Play icon (with the arrow) you just bring the cursor/hand to the outer circle and it should let you choose the desired volume levels. Should work for you and display the volume number level and only seems to function once the audio content has been pressed to play beforehand.

zorro2566 wrote: »
    Enjoying it so far, mostly 80s stuff but not the usual 80s you hear everywhere else. The website doesn’t seem to be 100% working yet and the apps aren’t up either!

The website is not too bad although; it would benefit from further tweaking alright. It would give the station more personality if the following is completed:

(1) Provide and display visual facial images of it's station DJ/Presenters, (Should not be too costly addition given today's technological scene)
    (2) Include a Biography on each DJ/presenter across the station.
    (3) Add a Programme description/synopsis for each time slot in schedule. (RTÉ is not great at always providing detailed synopsis for some of it's content)

I'd like to hear a few more DJs in the station line-up, perhaps some from the below suggestions:

Jim O'Neill
    Mark Byrne
    Gerry Wilson
    Dave Heffernan
    Alf McCarthy
    Nails Mahoney/Brian McColl
    Dusty Rhodes

Just visited the website: https://goldradio.ie/ and was curious -
    After you Press the Play icon (with the arrow) you just bring the cursor/hand to the outer circle and it should let you choose the desired volume levels. Should work for you and display the volume number level and only seems to function once the audio content has been pressed to play beforehand.

Thanks What kind of genius came up with that! Did you tweak it by accident?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

So Pat James has two slots at the weekend...is it live or recorded..??

• Advertisement

Thanks What kind of genius came up with that! Did you tweak it by accident?

I've no idea - I used love technology when I was a teen and during my 20's (long passed that milestone) but when we upgraded to a Samsung HD Ready TV set 10 years ago I found it tricky working it out at first.

Some mobile phones can also be a challenge to work out as well and I would imagine there is a certain cohort of customers that may never become fully accustomed to using many features apart from the essential call/texts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭Antenna

Piece on today's RTE Six-One TV news about the present situation causing an upsurge in new online radio stations as well as community station ROS FM in Roscommon having a Covid-Free Zone as well as church broadcasts.

However Gold Radio was not mentioned.
    The piece interviewed the founder of Co. Galway based internet radio station Lockdown radio

https://www.facebook.com/rtenews/videos/523878564958610/?t=52

Antenna wrote: »
    Piece on today's RTE Six-One TV news about the present situation causing an upsurge in new online radio stations as well as community station ROS FM in Roscommon having a Covid-Free Zone as well as church broadcasts.

However Gold Radio was not mentioned.
    The piece interviewed the founder of Co. Galway based internet radio station Lockdown radio

https://www.facebook.com/rtenews/videos/523878564958610/?t=52

RTÉ News probably does not wanna upset their colleagues working in RTÉ Gold given the whole uncertainty over this station's future (along with other RTÉ Digital-Only radio stations.

RTÉ Gold would be in direct competition with "Gold Radio" so; I would suspect it was no coincidence that they avoided referring to this new station called"Gold Radio" broadcasting online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭ka2

Just tuned in a few minutes ago. Sounds like they're pulling an FM104/Atlantic 252 and playing the tracks at a slightly higher pitch. Puts me right off unfortunately, I don't want everything else to sound "slow".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 669 ✭✭✭TheBMG

I’m enjoying the music but the audio leaves something to be desired .. maxed out limiting and a weird lift on the mids (to my ears anyway). Sounds like it was tweaked for AM .. looking forward to hearing more in the coming weeks though

Just listening to one song on both goldradio and youtube but can't spot a difference in speed, pitch, tone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭ka2

Just listening to one song on both goldradio and youtube but can't spot a difference in speed, pitch, tone.
    They're playing Losing My Religion by REM at the moment and I can definitely hear it. Played it on iTunes to compare.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭tv3tg4

I think they would be better if they were on FM or dab.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,141 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

they are definitely pitching songs, whether all or just some i don't know as the station wouldn't be my bag musically so i wouldn't be listening long enough to see, i just tuned in for a bit out of curiosity.
    personally i like stations doing that but i recognise it won't be to everyone's taste.

I'm very highly educated. I know words, i have the best words.

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭alzer100

The station ran with what I think were live presenters or voice tracked anyway for the first three days but I've noticed since Thursday there have not been any???
    Hoping this station may get RTE to rethink their decision on RTE Gold.
    Am I being just a little too optimistic?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Was listening it to hear PJ off the record......but I don't think he'd be playing Easy Lover somehow....:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 640 ✭✭✭real rocker

Was listening it to hear PJ off the record......but I don't think he'd be playing Easy Lover somehow....:D

You are right there. I believe that Pat will not be part of the lineup for now anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Delganyman

Anyone know where they are based?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭Maz2016

They seem to be having technical difficulties at the minute. Playing the same song living on a prayer by Bon Jovi on loop

Maz2016 wrote: »
    They seem to be having technical difficulties at the minute. Playing the same song living on a prayer by Bon Jovi on loop

Yes I see that, what could be possiblity wrong, there's always teething problems with something new and trying to get it right can be a pain in the ass.

I think the station has been fully automated for the past few days. I don't know, could be wrong but icould be because no one is there?
    Hopefully they get it sorted. I'll end up really hating living on a prayer!!

alzer100 wrote: »
    I think the station has been fully automated for the past few days. I don't know, could be wrong but I could be because no one is there?
    Hopefully they get it sorted. I'll end up really hating living on a prayer!!

Before it's official launch last Tuesday, Gold Radio had been available for a while on the Radio Garden platform in automated mode.... but not in a loop!

Before it's official launch last Tuesday, Gold Radio had been available for a while on the Radio Garden platform in automated mode.... but not in a loop!

Hopefully Gold Radio will be available on the Irish Radio Player soon, I don't see it at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,457 ✭✭✭Tork

I hear the sound of silence from their website now. As in, there isn't any music at all playing on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭Maz2016

Tork wrote: »
    I hear the sound of silence from their website now. As in, there isn't any music at all playing on it.

Their not living on a prayer any more

Maz2016 wrote: »
    Their not living on a prayer any more

If the station already had it's official launch last week, then hopefully this is just a one-off blip as if it becomes a regular occurrence; it could really damage it's image as he tries to establish itself.

The website has an unfinished feel about it so; it's hard to know what's really going on behind the scenes.

I tuned in for a only a very brief period a few days ago so I'm not sure how this radio station intends to sustain itself going forward?

Does it carry any commercial advertising?

I think they're already in trouble, because of RTE Gold's stay of execution. It's obvious that the station was designed to step into the breach once that went off the air. Instead, RTE Gold is getting more exposure and listeners than it ever did before Covid-19 struck. If you go to google and type in Gold Radio, the first few entries are all referring to RTE Gold. It's hard to know whether now was a good or a bad time to launch - time will tell.

It is a bit concerning considering that it did get it's official launch last week with a full presenter schedule and then went back to automated music only mid week.
    I do think the presenters voices were pre-recorded though as there was a glitch during the Chris Barry afternoon show in which his audio byte was repeated leading me to believe that the shows are voice tracked.
    Hopefully they can get their technical problems sorted.

I think they're already in trouble, because of RTE Gold's stay of execution. It's obvious that the station was designed to step into the breach once that went off the air. Instead, RTE Gold is getting more exposure and listeners than it ever did before Covid-19 struck. If you go to google and type in Gold Radio, the first few entries are all referring to RTE Gold. It's hard to know whether now was a good or a bad time to launch - time will tell.

Very true.
    Hmmm - I reckon GoldRadio.ie should have kept their powder dry as RTÉ closing down any service has often been dogged by controversy. Officially launching last week in this way at a time when RTÉ Gold is on every Sat/Sun afternoon on RTÉ Radio 1 was probably the wrong move at the wrong time.

I still believe Woods is adamant on getting rid of RTE Gold, the jump in listenership figures for online stations has just delayed her plans - for now.

• Advertisement

Here at 10am Monday morning and Gold Radio is still silent, I don't think its looking good, maybe it was all up in the air with them and now its off the air. If RTE close DAB I hope they keep RTE Gold and Pulse on saorview and online.

When I click on Gold Radio under Dublin stations on the Radio Garden app, this message is displayed in red: station is unreachable.

Just checked if any updates were posted on Twitter for GoldRadio.ie in case the station wanted to inform listeners of a glitch/technical problem but last post came from someone congratulating the station on it's recent launch on 5th May. Not a good sign to have this complete silence. The website is still stuck displaying "Gold Evenings with Mike Moloney" which was the same late last night! This looks doomed before it ever established itself properly which is such a shame as it did not last a whole week since it's official launch.

I hope it does not deter others from following suit especially if RTÉ Gold is still to close down later in the year.

Ireland needs a nationwide GOLD type music formula available in various formats including FM without all the hourly news bulletins, sports content, traffic updates etc; (i.e.) when the "new normality" eventually emerges on a phased basis.

So, which of the presenters in its line up have actually made it on air so far? I know of two who did: Mike Maloney and Chris Barry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Infoanon

Ireland needs a nationwide GOLD type music formula available in various formats including FM without all the hourly news bulletins, sports content, traffic updates etc; (i.e.) when the "new normality" eventually emerges on a phased basis.

Gold radio is an Irish based online radio station joining an already saturated market. It's USP should be it's on air personalities and exploiting their knowledge of Irish airplay hits.
    Gold radio appears similar to the UK station United DJS - however Gold do not / will not have the option to expand on to DAB in the future.

The station suggested by awaityour reply will never happen on FM - BAI regulations,the 20% rule AND listener's to 'Gold ' type stations want news / sport / traffic - gold format listeners want more than a 'jukebox'.

• Advertisement

So, which of the presenters in its line up have actually made it on air so far? I know of two who did: Mike Maloney and Chris Barry.

Every one of the weekday presenters made it on air as far as I am aware up until Thursday..

Its gone, its gone gone gone gone, and without any explanation as to what happened, I just wondered if the retention of RTE Gold have had an impact on it? or will it wait till RTE Gold close. I hope Dee Fobes DG keep RTE Pulse and RTE Gold on saorview and online. I'm only repeating myself at this stage.

I do not have any facts about the situation but I did think that Bon Jovi Living on a prayer on rotation was not accidental and imho having two stations with Gold in the name was potentially asking for trouble and an exchange of letters would be imminent.
    This has happened in the past.

Its gone, its gone gone gone gone, and without any explanation as to what happened, I just wondered if the retention of RTE Gold have had an impact on it? or will it wait till RTE Gold close. I hope Dee Fobes DG keep RTE Pulse and RTE Gold on saorview and online. I'm only repeating myself at this stage.

If it's gone, well that's embarrassing for the people involved and a shame as it would of been better to have had some sort of replacement for RTE Gold if or when kit gets pulled.
    I keep referring to Dee Forbes as Dee Woods (sorry).
    I was one of the people who e-mailed her personally about RTE Gold (and I did email Dee Forbes!)
    I know there is a petition but those who listen to and appreciate RTE Gold should contact her and make her fully aware. Just 30 people doing just that was reported on Journal.ie and The Irish Independent. With more people now listening to RTE Gold it may put the pressure on.

If it's gone, well that's embarrassing for the people involved and a shame as it would of (sic) been better to have had some sort of replacement for RTE Gold if or when it gets pulled.

Maybe they thought they'd plough ahead and launch it anyway. With so many people at home at the moment, online radio stations are probably getting getting more listeners than they ever did. They had a lot of presenters on their rota though and that may have made it unfeasable. I presume that's partly why RTE Gold's future is (still?) doomed. It probably doesn't cost the earth to run an online radio station when they're just playlists. Once you start bringing presenters on board, you have to pay them.

Infoanon wrote: »
    Gold radio is an Irish based online radio station joining an already saturated market. It's USP should be it's on air personalities and exploiting their knowledge of Irish airplay hits.
    Gold radio appears similar to the UK station United DJS - however Gold do not / will not have the option to expand on to DAB in the future.

The station suggested by awaityour reply will never happen on FM - BAI regulations,the 20% rule AND listener's to 'Gold ' type stations want news / sport / traffic - gold format listeners want more than a 'jukebox'.

The BAI evolved out of various bodies. The first one to regulate Ireland's independent commercial radio and television sector was the IRTC (Independent Radio & Television Commission). In the early years of independent commercial radio & tv in Ireland originally had no direct remit over RTÉ Radio & Television output which fell under the control of the RTÉ Authority from what I recall although; this changed in subsequent years and the BAI now controls both private & public sector. That 20% rule goes back to the IRTC days of the late 1980's and should be reviewed as long since outdated.

I do not wanna listen to News & Sport & Traffic if I'm tuning into classic pop/rock as I can easily change station for hourly news on RTÉ Radio 1, NewsTalk 106-108, Cork's 96fm, Cork's RedFM and so on.

I tuned in to RTÉ lyric fm just to get a break from Coronavirus only to hear Marty going on about it followed by a news bulletin also covering the same dreaded content which is NOT what that station should be doing as it had a clever campaign about listeners getting away from the stresses of daily life only a few years ago by switching to Lyric fm but if it's gonna air listener views on the Covid-19 and broadcast the same RTÉ News, it defeats what this niche station should be about! - Same would apply with a station like Gold - listeners want music not news/current affairs when they tune into it.

I realise that when the Department of Communications/IRTC came up with the minimum 20% news & current affairs content rule (RTÉ probably insisted as this was first time they had legal competition from the independent commercial sector) it was all intended to prevent wall to wall pop music like many of the pirate radio stations but the BAI now need to be more imaginative in this day and age as listeners probably also prefer to know which stations are news-free.

As for a Gold station broadcasting on FM, I think the hugely positive reaction of new listeners to RTÉ Gold on RTÉ Radio 1 each Saturday+Sunday afternoons only confirms to me that it would probably perform really well on FM full time as a large cohort of this audience would generally tend to be more traditional in terms of accessing such a service in my opinion. DAB is not available in many parts of Ireland and I'm sure listeners would enjoy the ability of hearing the station on the move even where broadband internet connectivity is non-existent or well below par. GoldRadio.ie still off-air as I type this post which does not bode well for a station that only had it's official launch last week which is a shame for all involved. Menawhile, RTÉ Gold as a station will struggle even if it gets another reprieve to remain on air unless it gets more exposure on FM beyond the current sports drought which will not last forever. I would listen to a station like RTÉ Gold in the car once back in regular commuting mode or heading up/down the country and I'm fairly sure that I'm not alone. I'd close 2FM or move it Online as it's younger audience demographic would not be as reliant on FM nowadays.

The 20% rule was not influenced by RTE.

The 20% rule was allegedly Ray Burke , the then ministers idea - it was a way of ensuring the 'FF message ' was communicated allegedly.
    When Capital 104 initially launched it had an exemption from the 20% rule - Burke wanted the first commercial station to be Dublin based - however on hearing Capital carrying an interview with a political opponent he revoked the exemption and Capital had to put together a 2 hour chat show there and then on their first day on air.
    Burke allegedly said words to the effect that we did not give you a licence to carry left wingers.

Burke used the wall to wall music pirates as a cover for the real reasons for the 20% rule.

The 20% rule remains today (with a few exceptions ) more as a barrier to entry into the market then anything else.

While the notion of putting RTE Gold onto FM with no news etc sounds like a good idea It needs to be pointed out that the relay on Radio One is topped and tailed by news and globally commercial Gold formats carry news / sport etc even in markets where it is not a requirement (eg USA )

That 20% rule makes even less sense these days. Newstalk plays very little music and is wall to wall talk. With the exception of Ronan Collins at lunchtime, Radio 1 is all talk until the evening time. I wonder how many local radio stations would be in favour of dropping their daily news/magazine programmes at this stage. They seem to give the stations their own identity and engage with their listeners.

Personally, I like RTE Gold's format. It harks back to "classic" 2FM when you'd get some chat from the DJs but it was mostly about the music. The current craze for "content creation" isn't for me and I'd rather listen to music than presenters yammering on about what some airhead from Love Island did on Instagram today. News bulletins (if kept short) don't bother me because it adds to the feeling that there are humans in the building. If it or other stations revert back to just automated playlists with no presenters, what's the point? I might as well use Spotify.

FM radio was ruined in this country by the 1988 wireless and telegraphy act.

The super pirate operators were dismissed by the IRTC when it came to obtaining licences. Licences were offered to a select club essentially high powered business people who saw the radio market in Ireland as a way to print money. They had no interest in radio as an entertainment outlet.

As far as I can remember Radio 2000 (98FM) did not even present any sort of a real plan in its presentation to the IRTC with respect to how the radio station would sound. The IRTC only took an interest on how the station was funded and who was financially backing it. Enter Denis O Brien, exit Irish independent FM radio.

Irish FM radio has been absolutely ruined since the end of December 1988. Personally I have lost faith in FM radio as it's too over regulated. The only way anyone can escape from the blandness of it is digital, whether that is online streaming or DAB

From a technology perspective, most people have mobile phones with high consumption data plans and Bluetooth capability. They are also driving cars in which they can pair the phone to the audio system in the car. They can open up the RTE Gold app and stream the station on the go and the coverage is actually really very good.

I don't really care and it's probably better if RTE Gold was to never go to FM as the toxicity of the FM management culture would only contaminate it to the point that it would probably turn into a clone of 4 FM or Sunshine 106.8. Sooner or later people will turn away from FM if they are offered better alternatives. For that reason I think it's important for RTE to maintain Gold even just as a streaming service.

Unfortunately when you strip everything back the problem that exists at the moment is that someone or some people in RTE want to discontinue a service that costs very little to run just to make a statement irrespective of the effect of their actions. Again, if services like RTE Gold have been effective during the COVID19 lockdown and they have contributed positively with respect to the state of a lot of people's general well-being then Dee Forbes and Richard Bruton should be made aware of this and held accountable accordingly.

Shame about goldradio.ie. Better to have the choice (whether you like the format, the station or not) than to not have it.

FM radio was ruined in this country by the 1988 wireless and telegraphy act.

The super pirate operators were dismissed by the IRTC when it came to obtaining licences. Licences were offered to a select club essentially high powered business people who saw the radio market in Ireland as a way to print money. They had no interest in radio as an entertainment outlet..
    A select club is one way of putting it - the awarding of licences is worthy of a separate thread and it's interesting to note how many stations where on the verge of collapse within a year or two of the licence awards.

The 20% rule is often highlighted but another issue about any station going on FM is the strict formatting rules applied by the BAI - any Gold station would have rules prescibing the % of artists pre 60s / Irish artists / Genre etc etc etc
    This is also applied to temporary licences - for Gold Radio that makes online the only option - joining thousands of other stations.

• Advertisement
Advertisement