Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New Addition to the Prime (Decepticon) cast...

Options
  • 29-04-2012 9:40am
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Shockwave.

No word on who's voicing. Said to be slender like Soundwave, but retains the squarish chest.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,664 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Cool.. I've been watching this every week and (with the possible exception of last week's clip show) it's been great - loved the Nemesis Prime episode a few weeks back :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,664 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Sorry for the bump but I loved this show myself and just stumbled across a very cool fan project on YouTube:

It may all come to nothing (not sure what Hasbro's stance is on this stuff whereas Paramount were - until recently anyway - pretty tolerant of Star Trek fan shows) but they certainly have the look of the characters down anyway.

Galvatron looks awesome! :D

Advertisement