Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mattress test

Options
  • 14-09-2020 6:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this is in the right place but someone may have some experience they can share.

I bought a Respa pocket 1400 in July 2019. It seems to have developed a slant on one side.
    So my partners side is even and flat but from the centre to the other side the mattress noticeably slants downwards, I'm carrying a bit of weight but nothing major at all.

I contacted the shop I bought from and they said someone will be out from a company called Home Serve to inspect the mattress.

Does anyone know what this involves?

The warranty card states that the mattress, if on a slatted bed must be on slats no more than 70mm apart, ours seem to be 90mm. Would this have caused the problem or would they use something like this to get out of a replacement?

Advertisement