Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teenagers

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Karl Stein

Helfyre wrote: »
    getting pissed and puking your guts up on the concrete.

Well lah-di-dah. Concrete? Back in my day we vomited in the woods or a field.

No fancy shmancy concrete for us to puke our warm cider onto. No Siree Bob.

Spoiled feckers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭9bred4

Karl Stein wrote: »
    Well lah-di-dah. Concrete? Back in my day we vomited in the woods or a field.

No fancy shmancy concrete for us to puke our warm cider onto. No Siree Bob.

Spoiled feckers.

Warm cider. The though of it would send shivers down yer spine!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Helfyre wrote: »
    I'm a teenager (18)... so let me offer my input. Don't lump us all into the same pot. Personally I've seen more 30 year Olds with Mohawks and whatnot than teens. There is a "norm" and a lot of teens follow it. That norm is Tracksuits, over fried hair and too much makeup. (The females).
    I always see lads kicking a ball around. It's still a common pastime. Chart music is awful. I agree there. I don't touch the stuff.
    Unfortunately if you don't fit into the norm or a subculture, you have difficulty making friends. I always seem to get on with punks though.
    The common pastimes nowadays would be faking ID for fags and nightclubs. Then getting pissed and puking your guts up on the concrete.
    Not my scene... But then I don't fit in anywhere really, I observe, and sometimes join in, But when every 5th girl seems to be getting pregnant and catfights ensue, and lads head off to bate each other... you just tire of it. Overall I despise my kind, and they despise me. Happy out.

How did you come across this thread if you don't mind me asking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 CelticSCFC

I'm 16 at the moment and I'm 17 months older than my girlfriend. Does this mean we can still have sex when I'm turned 18 even though she will be turn 17 in 5 months?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Jim Bob Scratcher

CelticSCFC wrote: »
    I'm 16 at the moment and I'm 17 months older than my girlfriend. Does this mean we can still have sex when I'm turned 18 even though she will be turn 17 in 5 months?

You should contact your parish priest before doing anything.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

Hi, After Hours is the wrong place for this to ask. But if you want to ask, I suggest the Legal Discussion forum here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=633
    please read their charter (I know it's long but it helps you avoid breaking rules :) ) here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057083888

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement