Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Surface 2 and Pro 2

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 404 ✭✭delos

Mine pairs within seconds - I think you might have a dodgy keyboard. I take it the connectors are clean and the keyboard isn't for the Pro model? Apart from the keyboard is the Surface performing OK?

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭subscriber

delos wrote: »
    Mine pairs within seconds - I think you might have a dodgy keyboard. I take it the connectors are clean and the keyboard isn't for the Pro model? Apart from the keyboard is the Surface performing OK?

The tablet its self is preforming perfect as I bought it new from Microsoft. It is just the connectivity of the keyboard that is dodgy. Wen the keyboard successfully connects to the tablet, it preforms perfect as well.. I am typing on it right now... it is just that it is finiky wen connecting to the device when I first snap it on..

I do not know if the keyboard is for the pro version or not.. All I do know is that, it is the older style keyboard with the grey fur finish on the bottom as opposed to the newer version!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 404 ✭✭delos

subscriber wrote: »
    I do not know if the keyboard is for the pro version or not.. All I do know is that, it is the older style keyboard with the grey fur finish on the bottom as opposed to the newer version!

That's the keyboard I have (right down to the colour and finish) and I don't have the connectivity issues you describe. I was confused about the pro and no-pro
    versions of the keyboard - it is Type and Type 2 (nothing to do with pro and non-pro. Mine is a Type 2, if yours is a Type (the original) that might explain the difference.

Advertisement