Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is your opinion of American women?

Options
  • 21-06-2011 1:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I know I am asking you to generalise but I would really like to know what the "general" opinion is. This is just for fun.

Attitude?

Dress?

Intelligence?

Morals?

Personality?

Appearance?

Dating style?

Sexual attitudes?

How are American women different than Irish women?

Worst thing about American women?

Best thing about American women?

Any opinions or examples would be great.

Thank you so much.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Spread

I'm afraid to say as the wife knows my handle :D

In the NE here, because of immigration, an awful lot of the people would have French/Canadian blood. I mention this because it affects their personalities.

Attitude? Would be "safety first" types. Gung ho about politics. Law abiding

Dress? For the weather. Hot summers, cold winters. Again, fairly safe

Intelligence? Above average I'd say - but you get a lot of Rednecks

Morals? Honest, good-living folk

Personality? Loud talking but not brash. Respectful

Appearance? Average looking. Not like classic Irish/English. A lot of homely women here

Dating style? Very little revolves around the pub. Shows, Films, Restaurants, Drives, Walking

Sexual attitude? Very liberated

Differ from Irish girls? The craic is totally different. You've got to live here - hard to describe

Worst thing about them? Sticklers for time. The young and not so young can be a little on the loud side

Best thing? They look after a man well.

This is how I see (with a little help from my sons 30+) the make up of a small town (25K) in south west NH

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭bigbadbear

So whats your opinion on 150million people...... hmmmmmmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement