Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ver done something so dumb, you hope no one finds out?

Options
  • 24-08-2000 2:02pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I have - I've just realised that I've come to work wearing 2 different shoes biggrin.gif

They're both dark blue though, so it's not entirely obvious otherwise I *would* have spotted it earlier!

DOH!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭MiCr0

dav,
    ur an idiot wink.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

rofl smile.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

No one's spotted it yet and the day's half over - I might just get away with it!!!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

Had an interview in Galway @12o'clock so i had to get up at like 7 to get organised and drive there. Got up ...put on top clobber and headed on down. Landed there ...stepped out of the car and low and behold i was wearing one nike runner boot and one cat boot. I ran round the corner where thankfully there was a dunnes stores, arms falling off on the way with the leprosy of it all and bought a pair of shiny burger shoes. I prolly looked better with the 2 odd ones tbh. I ended up telling the interviewers and all- they all just laughed.... arty farty types are sposed to be "cookie" apparently. I got the job too in case ure wondering but I declined as i reckoned i was capable of earning more than an assistant supervisor at McDonalds. I refuse to open this artists being under-payed again but..... nah....won't.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Don't think I could possibly do that... but then again, each pair of shoes I have is unique... 1 pair of black formal shoes, 1 pair of old black and red runners, 1 pair of deck-shoe style navy runners from 'merica and 1 pair of BEIGE-EY casual shoes. Getting mixed up with them now would be pretty darn stupid...

In your case, Dav... fair play... t'is understandable... at least from someone like me it is... (this coming from the person [me] who walked out his front door on his way to work without wearing a shirt, or anything above the belt... twice... but that was a coupl'a years ago, in Limerick... and I was getting regular... well.. y'know...)

Bard
    |home page

[This message has been edited by Bard (edited 24-08-2000).]

• Advertisement

GWAN DA NIALL!!!

LOL - twice without a shirt!!! At least I didn't forget anything - just got it mixed up wink.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Just a few days ago I got back from work early at about 4pm. I was knackered from staying up all night and doing nothing at all. So I just lay down in bed with the intention of getting up in a minute. I woke up later , looked at my watch and it was 8.30!! I had to be in work for 9am and was ****ing a brick. So I phoned work and told them I'd be in in about an hour. I had my shower, shaved, had my breakfast and got dressed. I went to put the alarm on and the LCD display on the alarm said "20.57".
    I thought it was 8.30 in the ****ing morning when I woke up smile.gif So I phoned work and told them that I wouldnt be in in an hour seeing as though I didnt work evenings.

It's about a society in freefall....

Originally posted by Kharn:
    GWAN DA NIALL!!!

LOL - twice without a shirt!!! At least I didn't forget anything - just got it mixed up wink.gif

Well I used to be a right dozy ****er in the mornin' (could have been somepin' to do with getting regular... well... y'know...) - usually got about a hundred yards before I realised and booted it back to the flat wink.gif

ahhh the memories ! LOL...

Bard
    |home page

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

I did much the same as you phoenix the other morning smile.gif Had to be in by 3 for a late shift. Checked the alarm clock when I woke and it had stopped working, so I got my wristwatch and misread the time, I was dressed and had my breakfast in me before I realised it was 7 in the morning smile.gif

I am inflatible !

Well - I was so paranoid about wearing 2 different shoes this morning - I was 2 hours late frown.gif

Ah feic it - Mayo this weekend smile.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,402 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

LOL ya big muppet Dav! smile.gif

Nice one! Since I only have one pair of shoes I don't have that problem very often!

btw In Tampa Bay, Florida, but we liked New Orleans too much so we're going back

Take it handy,
    Alo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

someone please explain what
    (could have been somepin' to do with getting regular... well... y'know...)
    is!!!!

.logic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Take it

ask your mammy and daddy about the birds and bees ****ed if im going to have to explain it wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Take it (edited 27-08-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

here take-it.....u reckon hash has anything to do with birds and bees like?

FB 1 TIT 0

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

well in my counting its actually
    FB 2 TIT 0

for calling him a tit as well like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Take it

leave me alone!

wink.gif

And thats my name T(ake-)it T-it wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Take it (edited 28-08-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭pepperkin

*grins* I know a guy who shaved his tongue once...or how about the guy who decided to eat the crumbs from a Pringles can without looking and got a mouthful of ciggie butts and ashes...how's THAT for dumb things you never want anyone to know about!

As for myself...i do stupid things all the time, I can't remember any particulars off the top of my head!

*ahermmm...*... *cough*... I wonder who that was?...

*grin*

Bard
    _____
    -me-

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement