Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert subject choices

Options
  • 13-05-2021 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Looking for advice if anyone can help! My son is going into 5th year in September and wants to do History as an external subject, as the school doesn't currently do it for leaving cert. I don't know where to start, does anyone have any experience of this? I'd appreciate any advice!
    Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 MaryGG

Looking for advice if anyone can help! My son is going into 5th year in September and wants to do History as an external subject, as the school doesn't currently do it for leaving cert. I don't know where to start, does anyone have any experience of this? I'd appreciate any advice!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,096 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Try the leaving cert forum instead:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=107

Advertisement