Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Register shark vacuum warranty

Options
  • 04-05-2021 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

Anyone know how to register for warranty of shark vacuum? I googled it and it brings me to a uk site which I cant use as it wont accept Irish address. Cant find a Ireland or EU one

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭The Red Ace

Why not send them an email and ask them how do they cater for Irl. registrations

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Yeah, a strange one alright.

https://sharkclean.eu/contact-ireland/ is all I can find for Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 alliejane

I have been trying for ages, just going around the houses. I have now sent an email to the contact us on the shark eu page I clicked ireland and typed it there. Its probably gone in to the abyss, but I did ask for a reply, will wait a couple more days before I try again.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭niallers1

Did anything come of this? I bought a vacuum today and it has no link to register if bought in Ireland.

I sent an email to customer service asking them to register it but we'll see.

It will be bad form if they pull some stroke by not including Ireland in the extended guarantee.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

For many, if not all Irish retailers, it's simply a case of keeping your receipt for proof of purchase for your warranty. No registration required.

Double check with the retailer you bought it from.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭niallers1

For the Shark extended warranty. (Additional 4 years) you have to register. There is no way to to this online with an Irish address , you have an address in UK, Italy, Spain or Germany depending on the webpage you use. .de, .co.uk,.IT etc.

The email address they give for Ireland wasn't even valid any longer .

I ended up contacting them via Twitter and eventually they registered my details for the extended warranty. Customer service were good once you found them but Shark could make it easier for Irish customers.

They ended up having to use Shark HQ UK address & postcode to register the product so I guess you could choose The UK site and put in their UK address which isn't exactly satisfactory.

Advertisement