Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Friday 2020

Options
  • 27-11-2020 1:22pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 743 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi Music Production crüe!!

What Black Friday offers/plug-ins have you found!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭superd1978

Check sonic academy, i just bought Ana2 and Kick 2 with 50-70% off. Also took annual subscription with same.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Already have Ana via the Slate Digital sub. A fairly intresting synth. Only cracked it open recently and seems to have really good presets for Synthwave.

I was hoping Komplete 13 would have a better upgrade deal. But I can wait it out till the summer.

The only other crowd I've my eye on would be Spitfire. I'll prob just buy a few of their originals over the next few months though.

There wasn't really anything else at a price point I could justify jumping at.

Edit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/AudioProductionDeals/

^
    Might be worth following. There's been stuff on it all the time since I started watching it in April/May.

Advertisement