Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhones own Weather App

Options
  • 14-05-2014 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

I was just wondering where does the iPhones own Weather App (ie stock one native to iOS 7) get it's data from and how highly do folks rate it ?

- Just got curious and wondered how must faith to place in it ;)

In my experience it has been respectably accurate for as long as I can remember & even the timings can often seem startlingly accurate at times - Eg rain clears to sunny afternoon v close to the 12 midday predicted etc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭The Diddakoi

Think it gets it from Yahoo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭stooge

I find it decent enough. Temperatures are faily accurate for the area and short term forecasts are not far out. Always seems to predict rain though ;)

Personally I prefer yr.no

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Jack Sawyer

Thanks - I'd been told about yr.no site a while back - never thought to look into iPhone app for it - Have it now and love it :)

Advertisement