Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fuel. Dublin.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 del23

Circle K Rathcoole on n7 diesel-1.16 minus 5 cent with app = 1.11 would say thats cheap

• Registered Users Posts: 15,824 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

del23 wrote: »
    Circle K Rathcoole on n7 diesel-1.16 minus 5 cent with app = 1.11 would say thats cheap

When does that offer end?

Seve OB wrote: »
    When does that offer end?
    Not sure,can't find it anywhere online. Next time I will ask them. Somebody mentioned earlier its running till end of January

Not sure,can't find it anywhere online. Next time I will ask them. Somebody mentioned earlier its running till end of January

Thanks.
    Is that on your key tag also or just the app. I used it with key tag just after Christmas

Seve OB wrote: »
    Thanks.
    Is that on your key tag also or just the app. I used it with key tag just after Christmas

Well,it says app,but I would say key tag will work,because its the same thing really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭KOR101

End March, I thought but can't find it online. Is it sufficient to just install Circle K app on phone?

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

KOR101 wrote: »
    End March, I thought but can't find it online. Is it sufficient to just install Circle K app on phone?

No mention of any 5c off offer in my Circle K app.

its only for that location at Kill as far as I know

• Registered Users Posts: 17,653 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

How do you use the app to get 5 cent off?

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 10,616 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Applegreen Stillorgan reduced again last night by another cent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭ROVER

Applegreen Clonskeagh petrol 121.8 c

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭killanena

xpletiv wrote:
    Bledy circle k out by me is 1.39.... rip off git of a manager there!!

Unless it's a dealership, managers have no control over pricing. They have "wetstock analysis" for that :).

Circle k and applegreen in my road, both 1.205 and 1.285.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭rushfan

Applegreen Swords was 1.219 for diesel yesterday, Circle K on the Navan rd was 1.339

• Registered Users Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

killanena wrote: »
    Circle k and applegreen in my road, both 1.205 and 1.285.

Where is this killanena?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭shanec1928

Circle k Maynooth 1.33 diesel petrol 1.34

How do you use the app to get 5 cent off?

there is a bill board on the n7 heading out of town with info
    also some notices on the pumps

money came off when I scanned at till

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭horse7

Could you possibly post these prices on pumps.ie website,

• Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Got unleaded at Applegreen last night for 1.22, 2 x Circle K within 1km of it were 1.35 and 1.37. Whats going on? These huge price discrepencies have been happening now since the last few days of December. Almost three weeks on the excuse that the dearer stations are still selling older higher priced fuel is surely redundant by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭wiz569

118.8 and 122.8 in Applegreen Jobstown D24

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭rx8

Filled up today at the Apple Green at Stewards hospital on the N4, 116.8 for Diesel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,653 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Got unleaded at Applegreen last night for 1.22, 2 x Circle K within 1km of it were 1.35 and 1.37. Whats going on? These huge price discrepencies have been happening now since the last few days of December. Almost three weeks on the excuse that the dearer stations are still selling older higher priced fuel is surely redundant by now.

Can't blame them from trying to make as much as they can, lots of people don't look at prices when filling up. My advice is vote with your feet.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Yes, the fuel market is all over the place. Hard to know whether there are now competitive issues in the market, or whether it will settle down when punters respond by switching stations.

What was one of the cheapest petrol stations in Ireland, Emo station across from James Hospital, 123.5 for Diesel and 127.5 for Petrol today.

One of the lads in Applegreen Stillorgan told me they reckon they are now one of the busiest petrol stations in Dublin.
    Amazing what cheap prices will do for trade!

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭rushfan

You'd really wonder at times about the waffle from fuel stations. Some years ago when Circle K was Topaz, they actually increased the price of unleaded twice in one day. Yesterday morning they're diesel was 1.219. In the afternoon it was 1.229. This evening it's 1.209.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,001 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Circle K in blanch village was a shocking €1.42 tonight for unleaded. The one in Coolmine and the Applegreen in Clonsilla were still expensive at €1.37

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭konline

Petrol 126.8 at Circle K in old N2, close to Kilshane Cross, it's 137 in Coolmine Circle K :(

Oh comeon guys. When I need petrol, in Dublin 8, I first go on pumps.ie, and then go to the cheapest......Usher Quay, KCR, or Kilmainham.

KOR101 wrote: »
    Oh comeon guys. When I need petrol, in Dublin 8, I first go on pumps.ie, and then go to the cheapest......Usher Quay, KCR, or Kilmainham.

K Circle Stillorgan Dual Carraigeway price matched Applegreen Stillorgan tonight again.
    Diesel 117.5 and Petrol 121.5.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Can't blame them from trying to make as much as they can, lots of people don't look at prices when filling up. My advice is vote with your feet.

You'd nearly wonder are some owners leaving prices high as a strategy to see what they can get away with. As you say plenty of people dont look at prices, maybe operators are counting on that in the hope of having more profitable customers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

horse7 wrote: »
    Could you possibly post these prices on pumps.ie website,
    Agreed use this aswell. I presume that development of this has stopped?
    Applegreen puplish the prices of all their stations on their website https://www.applegreenstores.com/locations/. I see behind the site they have an API to pull the full prices. Would be nice to see this integrated into pumps.ie and other garages companies offering a similar API.

Advertisement