Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Noraut Poker Machine help

Options
  • 18-07-2017 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭

Hi,
    I hope this is the right forum. I have a Noraut Poker machine and recently decided to try and see if I could remove the additional numbers off the screen as it looked like it was in an engineering/diagnostic mode. The game worked perfectly and there were no other issues.

We'll they say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing......... :o
    I found a Noraut guide and in trying to get the game into the right mode, I've managed to reset all the credits to zero as well as the game settings and now I can't get a game to start :o

Does anyone have any experience setting up a Noraut? Would you by any chance have a setup guide or tell me how I can refill the credits?

Thanks
    Darren
    Tagged:

Comments

Do you mean credits as in coins?
    can you put coins into it?

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭Dexterm99

I'm trying to add credits so that it can be used as Freeplay but I have also tried to insert 10p and 50p coins but the machine won't accept them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

just push the microswitch down, inside the coin mech, 1 time=1 credit
    coin-acceptor.jpg

Thanks Cathal

To get at the coin mech, I open the door at the back. It's difficult to see where the micro switch is. I've felt around for it without luck. Here's a picture of the mech. It's right up against the side and hard to see.

After much trial and error, I managed to add credits by reinserting (mainly fiddling about) with the Machine Interface Connector on the coin mech - Cashflow 126. Will see how it goes for a while before I replace it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement