Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Campri Base Layers £1 each

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭camz09

In the same boat as you - got no email to confirm order cancelled but upon checking order history on the Campri site it is showing as order cancelled. Just wondering if you did get a credit note or were your funds returned to your revolut card?

Cheers

It's still pending on my Revolut card so I'll wait out this week for it to be reverted back if it's indeed cancelled. Still no emails from Campri for an update.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Late to the party here,but is the bargains over ,nothing only boots:( available

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Rojo

What does “Your parcel was delivered to a safe delivery location” mean?

Do one of my neighbours have the package? :-o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

Got mine today,happy out.Sizes are actually normal to even generous.I was expecting them to be on the small size.Nice spot op.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Kat1170

Rojo wrote:
    What does “Your parcel was delivered to a safe delivery location†mean?

It means your courier is going to be toasty warm :(:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,372 ✭✭✭Ryath

Or put in your recycling bin!

I had a delivery a few weeks ago from fastway just left behind a bucket beside my front door. We were at home and it was just by chance I noticed it locking the door when we were heading out for the day.

We're rural so 99 times out of a 100 it would be safe. Week later courier left something with me because the neighbors have electric gates so he couldn't get in to leave it there.

No sign of my baselayers have email to say with courier and expected delivery tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,653 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Mine arrived today, fair play to fastway. Quality better than expected, that's me toasty warm for the next few years, thanks OP, great find.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Rojo

Was left under my car with no note!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭pissed

Luckily I checked this thread, mine left around the side of the green bin. No note through the door and there was someone home all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,416 ✭✭✭jamesd

Got my 8 today, quality is good and have been wearing one all evening and very warm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Wonder are they up to the task of the ski slopes :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭KinnegadKid

Thanks OP for the spot...mine arrived and perfect sizing..will test run them tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭BigAl81

Got a load of running gear, all 1 pound each, everything ordered arrived today. Bargain of the year already perhaps? Thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭Sonya4u

All mine arrived yesterday too, great bargain!!😊ðŸ‘

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thejaguar

Arrived yesterday - wore one on the bike into work this morning.

Great fit and kept me toasty. Excellent BA.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭rofno1

Loads of thermals arrived yesterday Excellent service and fit. Bargain!

Thank you OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 64,774 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Second batch arrived today. Lots and lots of thermals for the whole family for just over €30 including two delivery charges. I've been wearing the long sleeve thermal top myself yesterday and it is grand. Of course it is not top of the range merino wool, but it sure is not bad at all. And for £1 each, simply a steal.

Thanks OP, best bargain alert of the year so far for sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,736 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

my 8 tops arrived yesterday - thanks again OP. Labelled £8.50 or 2 for £12 so definitely a bargain at a pound each.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭mickotoole

I only got the initial email when I completed the purchase but it's been radio silence since. Is this what others experienced?

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭The wonderfish

mickotoole wrote: »
    I only got the initial email when I completed the purchase but it's been radio silence since. Is this what others experienced?

I would check your account on the Campri site - i did and saw my order had been cancelled (items out of stock) but I havent had any direct communication to confirm this...

Expect the funds will be put back on the card....ah well win some/lose some :( ...does sound like the bargain of the year for those who got them :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭mickotoole

I would check your account on the Campri site - i did and saw my order had been cancelled (items out of stock) but I havent had any direct communication to confirm this...

Expect the funds will be put back on the card....ah well win some/lose some :( ...does sound like the bargain of the year for those who got them :)

I didn't sign up to the site, went through the checkout process as a guest so just have an order number.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,372 ✭✭✭Ryath

Ryath wrote: »
    Or put in your recycling bin!

I had a delivery a few weeks ago from fastway just left behind a bucket beside my front door. We were at home and it was just by chance I noticed it locking the door when we were heading out for the day.

We're rural so 99 times out of a 100 it would be safe. Week later courier left something with me because the neighbors have electric gates so he couldn't get in to leave it there.

No sign of my baselayers have email to say with courier and expected delivery tomorrow.

Just delivered he came to the door and knocked!

Got 12 items had one more cancelled. Sorry I didn't order a couple more quality for £1 is better than I expected.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

got a "sorry we missed you"

Im disappointed they weren't just left in the Wheelie Bin!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Swag for the kids all arrived yesterday. Passed the Wife Test with flying colours (she doesn't do "cheap").

Thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Got mine yesterday... should have bought more than the 2 because they are a great fit and for a £1 an absolute steal. Tks again OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Vwsham

mickotoole wrote: »
    I didn't sign up to the site, went through the checkout process as a guest so just have an order number.

Same as that. Not a peep from them since. Fingers crossed!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 1982

Went overboard and ordered loads because I'm going skiing and knew they'd be decent lounge clothes if nothing else. All arrived yesterday and not a bad deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭getoffthepot

I emailed them yesterday and they replied today to say order was cancelled due to out of stock.
    I ordered just before 6pm last Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭robman60

Got these today and as I'm in the UK I got the free five pound voucher too which I spent on a few protein bars. I put the leggings on already (it's been snowing) and they're so comfortable. Best bargain I've got here, thanks OP!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭gerrykeegan

One of the best BAs. All 4 of us in the house kitted out. Thanks OP

Advertisement