Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Williams Cyclone Pinball

Options
  • 02-11-2018 2:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭

ITEM: Williams Cyclone Pinball machine, I'm just testing the waters here, I'm still not 100% sure if I want to do this and probably no interest here but I'm thinking of swapping for a different machine, I'm only looking for System11 or newer games, NO EMs or pre-System 11, I don't mind a project big or small and will include cash your way for the right machine.
    I bought this machine as a non working project about 6 months ago, it was in a sorry state, sold untested, its undergone an extensive restore, the entire playfield was stripped and cleaned/polished, every screw was polished, every plastic was polished, every rubber was replaced, every electrical connector cleaned and re soldered as needed, lots of lamp holders and switches were replaced.
    It's not in showroom condition but is in very good condition and everything works as it should. When I received it alot of the loom wasn't wired and some bit missing, this was all replaced and is 100% factory, not botched work. I've spent over €400 on parts alone since picking it up and over 150hours working on it.

Good bits:
    New LED Display will be included, but is currently not installed(on back order from Germany)
    New audio board fitted as some sounds were missing
    New Rubbers
    Rebuilt Flippers with new bats, leafs, EOS, etc.
    All new lamps
    Lots of new lamp holders
    New pop bumper lamp holders and covers
    All new coil sleeves
    Lots of new/NOS plastics
    Playfield is nice with not alot of wear
    Flame polished ramps look pretty nice
    New decals on the ferris wheel, targets, etc
    New lane guides
    All plastic posts were replaced so are lovely and shiny
    Slingshots upgraded to Hurricane plastics which look nicer than the original Orange.
    Dracula cellar air-ball protector
    Remote battery
    New toughened playfield glass

Bad bits:
    Playfield has been clearcoated, and the person who done this incorrectly clearcoated over the insert decals so inserts appear raised, I'm sure this could be fixed by wet sanding, using the correct thinner decals and re-clearcoating but it really doesn't affect gameplay and is a bit too much work for me so I've left it as is.
    Cabinet has some signs of wear and tear as can be expected.
    Some small cracks on the ramps but have been repaired and are strong.

POST\COLLECTION: To be arranged
    PRICE: Trade only, not interested in selling

I'll take some better videos if someone is genuinely interested and has something to swap but here is a quick sample

WW NOT FOR SALE
    Tagged:

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement