Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funny Irish Podcasts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭maryk123

My husband loves the two johnnies podcast.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭youngblood

Up to 90- Fionnula J & Emma
    The Tommy & Hector Podcast

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,001 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Currently enjoying listening to the back catalogue of 'The Laughs of your Life' with Doireann Garrihy. Some of them are hilarious, really enjoyed the PJ Gallagher, Jason Byrne, Francis Brennan, Deirdre O'Kane, Hector, Joanne McNally episodes and a few more. I only pick and choose the people that I already think might be interesting or funny to listen to but there are loads she's had on.

https://open.spotify.com/show/4CQfEct1b7aotdVB4T4gLC

Also listening to My Therapis Ghosted Me - Joanne McNally & Vogue Wiliams. I didn't think I'd be into it but my sis recommended it and it's easly listening fluff. I get a few laughs out of it. Have been listening to all these while doing a lot of driving recently so something light and funny fits the bill :)

https://open.spotify.com/show/3BxNO3Nxr3aWSaEAX2DjOm

• Registered Users Posts: 4,890 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Thats basically a rundown of the least funny people in Ireland.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,001 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

If that was true, no one would ever have heard of them. I found the pods funny, ergo I added them to the thread. Not everyone finds the same stuff funny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,374 ✭✭✭recyclops

Ive only got listening to phoning it in and finding it a great easy listen

I find pj and jim from novas podcast hilarious

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭gypsy79

PJ needed a better foil than the bint he had on that Dublin podcast

Not listened this yet

There's too many podcasts being produced these days - lots of cheap money floating around being fired at podcast start-ups that were following the Uber and Deliveroo model of hook them in and then charge them at some stage in the future. I'd question the listenership figures for most of them tbh.

I did find David O'Doherty's ramblings as part of the Second Captains to be funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Lecter8319

Laughed my ass off at Callans kicks podcast yesterday, he took the mickey out of a number of so called Irish celebrities and politicians. Wouldnt be someone that would normally listen to Irish comedians but he's definitely worth a shot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭Bobson Dugnutt

Callan’s Kicks is about as funny as discovering blood in the toilet after a movement. Tired and lazy writing and terrible impressions is a very bad combination.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭youngblood

Young Hot Guys

Actually funny

Advertisement