Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC 812 GSM P issue

Options
  • 28-11-2020 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭

My alarm is no longer texting me recently.. everything looks to be setup correctly and SIM is active and topped up.when I go into the menu for SMS text enable it seems to keep being defaulted to NO even though I select yes and exit...sending a test SMS is met with a GSM SMS Busy. any ideas? I've tried completely powering down alarm.

Last time something like this happened I just re enabled the SMS text enable and it worked again after 20 mins or so.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,653 ✭✭✭✭altor

Bussywussy wrote: »
    My alarm is no longer texting me recently.. everything looks to be setup correctly and SIM is active and topped up.when I go into the menu for SMS text enable it seems to keep being defaulted to NO even though I select yes and exit...sending a test SMS is met with a GSM SMS Busy. any ideas? I've tried completely powering down alarm.

Last time something like this happened I just re enabled the SMS text enable and it worked again after 20 mins or so.

Usually when you see the busy the system is syncing between the GSM and panel.
    Id of suggesting a power down of alarm and GSM together but you have tried that.

Advertisement