Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW10 Captain

Options
  • 26-11-2020 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,201 ✭✭✭✭

Small enough sample but last week had 159 votes and Fernandes the 'runaway' winner with 48%.

5 choices with 10 votes or more, this week feels wide open too.

Who you got?

Thinking of bringing KDB in myself and will stick the armband if I do.

GW10 Captain? 125 votes

Salah (bri)
    59% 74 votes
    Mane (bri)
    7% 9 votes
    Jota (bri)
    0% 1 vote
    Sterking (BUR)
    1% 2 votes
    KDB (BUR)
    2% 3 votes
    DCL (LEE)
    5% 7 votes
    Fernandes (sou)
    4% 6 votes
    Werner (TOT)
    2% 3 votes
    Son (che)
    0% 0 votes
    Kane (che)
    0% 1 vote
    Vardy (FUL)
    0% 1 vote
    Other (please mention in thread)
    14% 18 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭cizolin

KDB to bring home the bacon

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Small enough sample but last week had 159 votes and Fernandes the 'runaway' winner with 48%.

5 choices with 10 votes or more, this week feels wide open too.

Who you got?

Thinking of bringing KDB in myself and will stick the armband if I do.

I see what you did there. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Just to be different... I currently have it on Justin (on the assumption that Leicester will keep a cleanie, he may provide an assist)

I have the fear over Salah, sold him with the covid news , brought in sterking... But also have a number of ...let's say, struggling players in my squad (zaha-defo out and Jorginho-seems to be kept for midweek games and benched for weekend games)

I did have it on Rodriguez before switching to Justin... So really at a loss for this week, and very close to killing my team with changes.

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭joeyboy11

I have to choose between kdb, Salah and Bruno. Not a bad problem to have I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,229 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Vardy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,825 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Think it’s gonna be a Vardy party for me.

CSF wrote: »
    Think it’s gonna be a Vardy party for me.

Feck it... took a hit and brought him in, he shall be my captain ... who am I to disagree with the majority.... I have been plodding along and getting captain choices wrong for weeks now.....so this week it’s my formation that’s gonna be wierd.....5-2-3 midfield of sterking and grealish.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Vardy for the 2nd week in a row.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,230 ✭✭✭munster87

KDB or Vardy. On KDB currently. City at home to Burnley...has to be him I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

I might be getting Bamford in and captaining him. I've a feeling Everton will fall foul of the Leeds tactics and concede big. Especially if Pickford is still clinging on to his spot. They can't defend recently.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

dsmythy wrote: »
    I might be getting Bamford in and captaining him. I've a feeling Everton will fall foul of the Leeds tactics and concede big. Especially if Pickford is still clinging on to his spot. They can't defend recently.

Digne is now out to

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Bruno DCL Salah or take -4 and bring in vardy for kane and captain him.

but1er wrote: »
    Bruno DCL Salah or take -4 and bring in vardy for kane and captain him.

I did the same, Kane-vardy for a -4 ...and captained him.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Any love for Sterling?

manual_man wrote: »
    Any love for Sterling?

We know what he is capable of any given day, but you couldn’t say that hes been waiting to explode.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

CSF wrote: »
    We know what he is capable of any given day, but you couldn’t say that hes been waiting to explode.
    Just checked actually and he's been on the bench for a number of their home games vs Burnley (and not even come on). A bit concerning! Though given their league position I'd be inclined to think he'll start this time round. Enough to put me off the captaincy though.

manual_man wrote: »
    Just checked actually and he's been on the bench for a number of their home games vs Burnley (and not even come on). A bit concerning! Though given their league position I'd be inclined to think he'll start this time round. Enough to put me off the captaincy though.

Yeah I have him too and can’t see myself putting the captaincy on him

• Registered Users Posts: 12,359 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Went with KDB who had let me down 3 times already this season as captain

Advertisement