Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aztec sensors/zones on spc panel

Options
  • 26-11-2020 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,367 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm planning on installing an spc4320 panel, it is replacing an old aztec panel.

I will be replacing some of the zones/sensors. I know the aztec sensors have an internal 680 ohm resistor. Is there anyway to reuse some of the aztec sensors?

From memory the spc does allow some configuration on the zones. Perhaps the none or 1k single setting would work?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,654 ✭✭✭✭altor

Hi all,

I'm planning on installing an spc4320 panel, it is replacing an old aztec panel.

I will be replacing some of the zones/sensors. I know the aztec sensors have an internal 680 ohm resistor. Is there anyway to reuse some of the aztec sensors?

From memory the spc does allow some configuration on the zones. Perhaps the none or 1k single setting would work?

Thanks

I've seen them working on HKC panels so cant see a reason why not but you would need to test to be sure.
    The only time Ive seen an issue is if the system has a mix of Astec and global sensors on a zone, same with front door sensor.

Advertisement