Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir mobile

Options
  • 18-11-2020 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Anyone else have to trouble with upgrades with eir i went online on my eir a couple of weeks ago to check for upgrade I put my number in a it said yes I was I didint bother that time so I went back on to my eir this week and the check for upgrade option is not working so I went onto chat and the girl was very helpful checked my account and said yes I was eligible for a free early upgrade she asked what phone and then asked me did I want to proceed I decided I wanted to look at the phone in store ,so I went to the store and was told I wasn't eligible went back on chat was told to ring that they couldn't help on chat, went back on again 5 mins later and they checked for me and told me no I wasn't eligible what a run around off eir very unprofessional and was told they don't keep any records that I was on and told I could upgrade.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Joec. wrote: »
    Anyone else have to trouble with upgrades with eir i went online on my eir a couple of weeks ago to check for upgrade I put my number in a it said yes I was I didint bother that time so I went back on to my eir this week and the check for upgrade option is not working so I went onto chat and the girl was very helpful checked my account and said yes I was eligible for a free early upgrade she asked what phone and then asked me did I want to proceed I decided I wanted to look at the phone in store ,so I went to the store and was told I wasn't eligible went back on chat was told to ring that they couldn't help on chat, went back on again 5 mins later and they checked for me and told me no I wasn't eligible what a run around off eir very unprofessional and was told they don't keep any records that I was on and told I could upgrade.

Ran into a similar problem some years back so bought unlocked online and have never looked back.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭jdon72

While you're out of contract, do yourself a favour and swap to GoMo or 48

Advertisement