Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

April fools sounds/skins

Options
  • 01-04-2014 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭

I am loving the Game of Thrones" esque theme song on the title page now.

Brilliant.

Sounds ingame are a little overdone, but gave me a good giggle.

What ye lads think?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Didn't notice the theme song, but the in-game sounds are horrific. Especially if you live close to a waterfall.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

If you play FTB you're probably planning slow and excruciating ways to torture Jeb to death right now - this prank punked 1.6.4 to death. Then it murdered Mojang itself for good measure :roleyes::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭SamBrugha

The in game music was the best :D and when you talked to the villages! "Give me these! and i will give you less of these!"

Advertisement