Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Road Jeans

Options
  • 29-07-2005 7:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know of any online outlet where ROAD Jeans are sold at a reasonable price?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

ebay might be your best bet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Linku

There was a stand in the George's Street Arcade selling them for €15 each but by the time I got to go, there were only weird sizes left. Maybe they'll have them again, it's down near the George's St entrance on the side with the café.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭melancholymaidn

Urban sell them and as far as i know have a sale on downstairs at the moment-worth a look :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

tribe sell them, but not at a reasonable price...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Aisling88

road jeans will be pricy every where unless there is a sale,one thing i dont like about them is that if they are trailin on the ground and they tear,they will rip all the way up!it drives me mad but all the same i luv them!

• Advertisement
Advertisement