Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Used - Like New: Ainol Novo 7 Elf 2 tablet £35.90

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 knowkeya

Some people don't like 'Ainol'! : )

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭DERICKOO

Mad_Dave wrote: »
    Just picked up one of these on amazon.co.uk: http://www.amazon.co.uk/AINOL-NOVO7-ELF-II-supported/dp/B0087DA8YK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1395321083&sr=8-1&keywords=ainol+novo+7+elf+2

Tablet has good reviews, Ainol are a fairly well known brand, ships from the UK and the specs are good for the price. Yes it's "used", but listed as "like new". I'll update again when it arrives Saturday.

Extra fiver off use this. https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057171918

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

I have an Ainol Novo 7 Aurora which I think is the one after this, it just sits in my drawer as it is beyond slow. Cost me €160 with €20 import. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Mad_Dave

I have an Ainol Novo 7 Aurora which I think is the one after this, it just sits in my drawer as it is beyond slow.

This one is the Elf 2 - dual core 1.5Ghz vs single core 1.2Ghz of the Aurora and original Elf, should be fine for everything excluding 3d games.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Roger00

I have one of these for bout year & half, I installed a custom rom, great wee tablet.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Had that tablet too, had no problems with it at all, certainly wasn't slow compared with some of the clunking Chinese tablets about. Screen was lovely to if I recall correctly. Would certainly get one again if I needed a tablet.

Edit: Saying currently unavailable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭Qwerty?

I have an Ainol Novo 7 Aurora which I think is the one after this, it just sits in my drawer as it is beyond slow. Cost me €160 with €20 import. :(

Let me know if you ever want rid of it. I need a screen for one.

The dual core of the Elf 2 would make a big difference over the Novo 7 Aurora.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,613 ✭✭✭milltown

knowkeya wrote: »
    Some people don't like 'Ainol'! : )

I thought Ainol tablets were suppositories.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭DERICKOO

I opted for one great to hear the good reports THANKS OP and the extra £5 off £30.90 great little bargain, when i purchased there was only 3 left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

Dammit would have loved that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭Sulla Felix

If you click on the seller in the OP, there's a few more in the Sterling 40-50 range. No idea if they're any good, but could scout on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Mad_Dave

Check out this one from the same seller:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/AINOL-TAB-NOVO7-AURORA-II/dp/B008BHJSGQ/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=UTF8&m=A2A8FZPBKWXO0Q

Slightly more expensive at £50, but it's 16gb and has an IPS screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭zom

For £35 it was really cracking deal:

new.png?force=1&zero=0&w=725&h=440&desired=false&legend=1&ilt=1&tp=all&fo=0&lang=en

Advertisement