Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

£5 off £30 spend at Amazon

Options
  • 19-03-2014 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭

Gotta post a status to Facebook, (can delete after) and get £5 off £30 of eligible items. :cool:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/socialmedia/promotions/anc_mothersday2014/
    It does not apply to purchases made from Amazon’s Warehouse Deals or from third-party sellers at Amazon’s Marketplace platform. The Promotional Claim Code must be redeemed by 23:59 BST on Sunday 30 March 2014.
    This promotion excludes digital downloads and gift card purchases.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭moonboy52

A handy £5 off the Chromecast :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

May stock up on non perishable groceries

• Registered Users Posts: 43,778 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Ooooohh.. I like these decent voucher codes linking to social media they've been doing lately (the likes of the £5 off Blu-ray & DVD for posting on Twitter) - will claim this later!

Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

Its telling me I've already claimed it even though I havent :confused:

Edited to say that even though it told me I had claimed it already it was in my account when I went to check out ... used already :) ... Was just about to order something when I spotted this post - Thanks OP!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

Ordered already with the code

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Thanks for this!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,302 ✭✭✭JohnMearsheimer

Thanks, used it to get another Chromecast.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

This is great, for £5 off a trimmer. Thanks OP!

Advertisement