Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to wear with this dress!!

Options
  • 20-08-2011 3:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hey guys, am just looking for opinions on shoes and a bag for this dress, am thinking black ut am worried it's not right!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Black would be ok but I'd avoid anything too 'clumpy' on the shoe front. Depending on what shade the dress is in reality a nude heel might suit.

Very pretty dress btw!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

Gorgeous dress, I agree with Pow wow, keep your accessories simple and neutral.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭sm124

thanks guys, ya it's fab!actually a rental from the ivory closet in Limerick, they are amazing!!Se my problem is I'm trying to spend as little as possible at this stage, have nude shoes, but they aren't peep toe and i dunno i think the closed toe might just be too clumpy

Advertisement