Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liffey Valley

Options
  • 21-09-2010 8:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi everybody,

I'm not from Dublin. Could someone tell me if the Liffey Valley shopping centre is a decent place for clothes for office work/ going out? I'm in my 20s and badly need some new clothes!

A vague question, I know! Maybe, it's better to re-phrase; I'm basically wondering if the stock that you see in Dublin city centre would be same out in Liffey Valley?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

the only things liffey valley is really lacking is a Penneys and a Debenhams. Maybe consider Blanch? It has everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

In my own opinion Blanch is better, theres a much wider variety of shops.

Depends on the shop, like the Topshop in town is better than the LV one, but the Boots in LV is enormous.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

I love the New look in Liffey, they also have Japan which is great to pick up cheapy stuff (it might have closed down since) a HUGE mother of a boots :cool: and H&M.

Phasers is right about the Debenhams and Pennys but it makes up in other ways! :)

Blanch is another valid option too though! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭lainey316

Is there still no Zara in LV?

personally i hate Blanch, found it a very miserable spot.

Normally I go to Dundrum for a SC, it has pretty much everything, but in reality town is where it's at. I've had to pop out to Dundrum for sizes tho, especially for Warehouse. And generally I can only do either Grafton St or Henry St.

Advertisement