Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

vintage clothing shop

• 19-09-2010 6:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I am in heaven!! I found a shop in dublin yesterday. It was not cheap but not expensive either. I want to move in and live in it.Oh my god the clothes, it was out on the street and up the road from the red brick georges street mall,it had a white front.looked very fancy from outside,I was afraid to go in. the jewellry was amazing and dresses and hats everywhere, I got a clutch bag in red for 28 euro but i said i needed no bag!!!does anyone know what its called as I am trying to tell my friend about where it is. .

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

monkeysal wrote: »
    I am in heaven!! I found a shop in dublin yesterday. It was not cheap but not expensive either. I want to move in and live in it.Oh my god the clothes, it was out on the street and up the road from the red brick georges street mall,it had a white front.looked very fancy from outside,I was afraid to go in. the jewellry was amazing and dresses and hats everywhere, I got a clutch bag in red for 28 euro but i said i needed no bag!!!does anyone know what its called as I am trying to tell my friend about where it is. .

Hang on, you were afraid to go in but bought a bag:confused:

Check on the receipt or on the carrier bag, surely there is a name of the shop on either one of those if you cannot remember....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 monkeysal

I was afraid to go in as there was a bell and it looked very fancy, but i did go in and bought a red bag. she asked me if i needed a bag and i said 'no thanks'! I cant find the receipt but i got one, I keep thinking about this one dress that was blue flowered for 68 euro.I wish I had put it aside. she said she would hold on to it for me if i wanted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Which side of the arcade was it?

it wasnt in the arcade. It was out on the street.I came out of the arcade and turned right walked up the road and crossed over to the other side and there it was and i never saw it before!!! amazingly beautiful shop

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

Which end of the arcade did you come out though? The Georges Street side or the Drury Street side? I'm guessing it's Jenny Vander you're talking about.

• Advertisement

thats it thats it !!! u are a genius. i remember the name now u mention it. I cannot stop talking about this little shop. they were so nice . thanks a million. I can check now and c if they have a website. thanks sooooo much. im going to get that dressxx

oh dear this week started bad!!! fridge shelf collapsed, that was a mess and the washing machine is not working.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Monkeysal, your post is off topic. There is an off topic thread if you just want to chat about non-fashion things called The Chatwalk. Post any banter in there rather then in query threads like this one.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

ok am new to all thisxx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

No problem at all. We all started out unsure of what we were doing. See ya in the Chatwalk. :)

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Advertisement
Advertisement