Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Returning clothes to pennys

Options
  • 20-03-2009 12:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭

I bought some shirts oin pennys the other day and didnt have time to try them on, turns out thier a little to small which is a pity as they were really nice.

Do i have to return them to the original pennys in which i bought them from? As theres a pennys closer by that i would rather return them to.

Need to know now so if i have to bring them back i cam make plans to do so!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

ye ya can provided they sell the same item and have the recieipts.

I tried bringin back trousers I had bought in blanch to o connell st and they wouldn take them cos they never sold them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

You can bring them to any penneys BUT if the new penneys doesnt have the stock you are looking for, you gotta get something or go back to the original penneys.they dont give credit notes or anything which is a bugger especially if youre in a hurry and searching for that one item!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Paulus1976

Lamps wrote: »
    I bought some shirts oin pennys the other day and didnt have time to try them on, turns out thier a little to small which is a pity as they were really nice.

Do i have to return them to the original pennys in which i bought them from? As theres a pennys closer by that i would rather return them to.

Need to know now so if i have to bring them back i cam make plans to do so!!!

Hey man I bought those silly track suit pants from pennies in clonmel, the ones with the long crouch. My wife put them in the tumble dryer and now they are too small for me, some headache trying to stretch em

Advertisement