Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time Magazine 33e for year subscription + Free "Executive" Watch

Options
  • 13-01-2014 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭

I got this for me old man as an early birthday present.
    goto www.time.com/joinus27 and enter the code T5097

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭barry181091

I got this when it was a bargain alert over the summer. I liked the watch. I was recommended by someone NOT against the magazine. They were right.

I just find it extremely american centric for my liking. Not actually great reading at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 craughan

Did anyone else order this, i ordered it and never received a thing, i'll have to check my credit card details, are we sure this is legit?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Kingkong

Has anyone got a copy of the magazine yet. I got the watch but still waiting on my issues

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭billbond4

yeah, my dad is getting them,and he got the watch that was on offer too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭upandcumming

My Dad was looking online for a watch. He had a great year working and wanted spend a bit of money on himself. Saw an ad for this deal and bought it. Tight bastard!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Topbike77

Is there any auto renewal do?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭kindalen

Got this before, same as poster above found it very US centred. Wouldn't be bothered with it again myself

Advertisement