Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nexus 10

Options
  • 09-03-2014 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭

Expanseys have the Google nexus 10 16gb for £220 which works out at around €280.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Loadedscream

Great price, it's still a fantastic tablet

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Paddy_man

Great price, it's still a fantastic tablet

Have one since about a month after it launched, awesome tablet and for that price its a massive bargain. I paid bout €400 when I got it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,325 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

Its coming up at €328 for me. Is there a voucher code I need?

Its coming up at €328 for me. Is there a voucher code I need?

Using the UK site and Parcel Motel and voucher code on page.
    Linky: http://m.expansys.com/mp.aspx?i=253797

€304 with Irish site Inc delivery with same Google20 code.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭inel

So its £230 using the voucher code at checkout , not £220 as mentioned in the first post.

• Advertisement

inel wrote: »
    So its £230 using the voucher code at checkout , not £220 as mentioned in the first post.

Still works out about the €280 mentioned though.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭faral

well its nearly 1.5 yo now so im not sure if its a real bargain....

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭ImARebel

I think for the price and what you're getting its well worth it. Great quality tablet and despite being a year and a half old has stood the test of time.

I got one 3 weeks ago from expansys, delighted with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,989 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

I've had awful trouble in the past trying to buy stuff from expansys UK. Customer support were infuriating to deal with, trying to ask them questions and they just kept responding with copied and pasted answers not really addressing my questions at all. I wanted to pay for an item with credit card and have it shipped to parcel motel, they would only ship to credit card address and wanted proof of address. Maybe this has changed recently though?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Hello

Unfortunately we can only accept your order as a bank transfer.
    Your PayPal account will be refunded and your order cancelled.

Please feel free to place a new order requesting for bank transfer payment.

Regards
    Expansys

-_-

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Notch000

Ive said it several time before but (expansys) are such a dodge company its not even funny,

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭ImARebel

That's bizarre I ordered off them last month through the UK site via PayPal and I had no issues. I didn't try to use parcelmotel though. Don't know if that makes a difference?

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭DERICKOO

Came across this one on Amazon used but guaranteed.£185 +delivery £4.56 and Parcel motel
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B00AXDU5XG/ref=dp_olp_used?ie

• Registered Users Posts: 7,989 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

DERICKOO wrote: »
    Came across this one on Amazon used but guaranteed.£185 +delivery £4.56 and Parcel motel
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B00AXDU5XG/ref=dp_olp_used?ie

Haven't had a chance to read the small print yet but wonder if there is any warranty?

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭C.O.Y.B.I.B

ImARebel wrote: »
    That's bizarre I ordered off them last month through the UK site via PayPal and I had no issues. I didn't try to use parcelmotel though. Don't know if that makes a difference?

I ordered Nexus 10 off the UK Site in January . Used a code for £30 off and shipped to parcel motel with no issue at all. Came in at £269 inc delivery

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

they wont ship to parcel motel it seems.

Seems there was security concerns sending it there, they may accept a bank transfer instead

Nexus 10 arrived, cycled over to parcel motel with my bag, but would that cut it? Not a chance.

They need a giant box for it..

iUSgNNW.jpg

But why? Ah I see, there is cats in it

Vqnp4TU.jpg

tRezOyY.jpg

Say what you want about expansys ****e customer support but their free delivery was 1 day express courier.

RQjqkiM.jpg

"The box will be mine once more" /ominous

aFt4bKg.jpg

Oh and the instructions are in French? Oh la la

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Admit it- you just wanted to show off your cats..........

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Admit it- you just wanted to show off your cats..........

She doesn't even have a Nexus, it's a pic off Google Images :pac:

• Advertisement

He, I'm a crazy cat man, not a crazy cat lady :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Redriddick

Did you go bank transfer????

Yeah it was a bank transfer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Notch000

Nexus 10 arrived,

Say what you want about expansys ****e customer support but their free delivery was 1 day express courier.

Oh and the instructions are in French? Oh la la

hopefully you can speak french and you dont have any issues with the Nexus, otherwise you would be better off talking to the kats then 'expansys' non existant customer servie

don't need any instructions. :)
    Their customer service was quite bad, didn't explain anything well at all, kind of rude. But they also only took a few minutes to reply to each of my emails.

Advertisement