Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phi Brows / Microblading in Cork?

Options
  • 23-02-2020 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi peeps,

Can anyone recommend a place in Cork doing those tattoed eyebrows (I don't mean the permanent makeup, that turns blue after some time)? I tried googling Microblading and Phi Brows, but I only saw one place and it's done by a man... not that I have anything against mentongue.png I would just feel uncomfortable, if you know what I mean:pac:

If you had it done, how long did it last for?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 MommaSarah

sorry, the picture didn't load

515c9c2441efd8db6f0d3bc35e93adc9.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

I've heard excellent reports & reviews about Meraki in Glanmire but can't say I've personally availed of their services.
    They have lots of before & afters on their instagram if you want to have a look, and they're very reasonably priced. I won't be getting mine done until later this year, but Meraki is were I'll probably be getting them done.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 MommaSarah

Oh, perfect, thanks SusieBlue! I'll give them a call so. The word of mouth is sometimes better than google ;-)

Advertisement