Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone still wear thongs?

Options
  • 22-12-2019 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Simple question. Don't see many of them around anymore. Miss a good whale tail

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

I still wear them, they are great with certain jeans and skirts were the underwear line can be seen underneath.
    I dont let it hang out over my pants or anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭Melania Frump

Couldnt wear anything else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Corkgirl18

I wear them on a daily basis anyway. I'd presume they are as popular as they ever were.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭MyAccount

not an every / all day thing but occasionally - as said above good with certain outfits, or sometimes for "special" occasions

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Haven't worn one in years and I didn't realize people still wear them. I wore them back when it was fashionable for them to be seen over the waistband of your low cut jeans. Most of my clothes don't show a knicker line and if they do well I'm past the stage of really caring! For a dress or a skirt for an occasion I wear seamless or spanx type knickers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭SozBbz

I wear them all the time, never stopped!

Obviously not out over my jeans anymore, but I genuinely find them the most comfortable. They're pretty widely available still, I think maybe you just don't see them on people like a fashion accessory anymore. I buy mine in M&S, Topshop or VS, typically on a 3 for 2 dealio so easy to come by.

I have big knickers for lounging at home but if I'm wearing anything remotely fitted I just find a thong easier. I also have a few seam free pairs of normal knickers for if I was wearing a dress that might blow up and wanted coverage just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

"Sure, next time I feel like flossing my ass."

(A quote, from Janet Evanovich)

LOL

Nothing is as comfortable as None At All.

Advertisement