Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nut 2 Smart Tracker (like Tile, but cheaper!) - €6.50 [EBay]

Options
  • 11-02-2019 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,777 ✭✭✭✭

Bought from elsewhere for a bit more but this seems cheapest at the minute on Ebay, but maybe less elsewhere.

Just like a Tile but at a fraction of the price.. mine came with a CR2032 already in it, and a spare - along with a fairly cheap lanyard and 3M sticker (if you want to stick it somewhere instead of lanyard presumably).

The CR2032 batteries should last a couple of months too.

s-l500.jpg
    Nut 2 Tracker

For those who haven't seen them - attach it to your keys / wallet to keep track of them.. you can click the button on the Tile to find your phone, or open the app to find the keys / wallet it's attached to.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭Zimmerframe

Not dissing your bargain m8, thanks for posting, but I bought two of those from Amazon (at about twice the price). Both of them were absolutely useless, but maybe I was just unlucky.
    They paired fine, the batteries were full power, but they yelped and beeped every 5 minutes, claiming they were lost, while on my person with my phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,777 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I've had mine for a few days and have had no issue..

.. left my phone behind in house and just beeped as a reversed out driveway, and used it to find keys this morning.

Maybe you were unlucky.. but mine have been fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭Mango Joe

I wish a Documentary crew would spend 6 months shadowing Basq as he lives his life using all of his many thousands of varied online purchases and accumulates yet more.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,777 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Mango Joe wrote: »
    I wish a Documentary crew would spend 6 months shadowing Basq as he lives his life using all of his many thousands of varied online purchases and accumulates yet more.
    Is there a device I could wear around my neck which would help provide this?

** off to eBay with me **

:D

Anyways, I've done a huge clearout lately so other than a few old consoles and peripherals (Rock Band anyone?), my online purchases are considerably less than I once had...

Photo of my shed around 2010:
    227ddd210dbc4fe5bdd87c9600232fa7.jpg

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,434 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Just bought 3 there. Couldn't justify paying the tile price! Something else to add to to my pile of stuff too!

• Advertisement
Advertisement