Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St Nathys house, churchtown

Options
  • 06-04-2021 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi

I'm looking to get in contact with a woman I believe was called Susan or Suzanne who lived in St. Nathy's House, Churchtown in the mid to late 80’s. Surname is unknown, hence the difficulty in locating. She was a friend of a family member.

Anyone live there at the time or currently that may be able to help?

Anyone any advice on other ways I can try locate? I’ve tried Fb but with only a first name it’s like needle in a haystack!

Feel free to pm if you have any information

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

I lived in Churchtown, but don't think I can help here.
    Do you have an indication of her age, then or now?
    Might help narrow it down a little. Have you tried the census records?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,833 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

DavyD_83 wrote: »
    Have you tried the census records?

1980s census records are sealed for another 60/65 years.

Thoms Directory only lists the householder and often didn't bother at all for local authority flats and that's exactly what they did here.

Advertisement