Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking musicians

Options
  • 14-05-2021 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

Seeking a few musicians to start up a band with.
    In a nutshell I am a singer guitarist who is currently getting an albums worth of songs together and I am looking for musicians to back me.
    I have a lot of experience playing live - playing abroad- touring and recording.
    I would ideally like a second guitarist, bassist , keyboard player, Backing vocals. I don't care about gender just once you can play. I have recordings and material so any interested parties please get in touch.
    My music would be along the lines of indie rock/ alternative.
    Based in Kildare and willing to travel for the right members to studios etc

All the best

Dan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭mr.silver

Yeah lad send us some material there
    Danshock89 wrote: »
    Hi,

Seeking a few musicians to start up a band with.
    In a nutshell I am a singer guitarist who is currently getting an albums worth of songs together and I am looking for musicians to back me.
    I have a lot of experience playing live - playing abroad- touring and recording.
    I would ideally like a second guitarist, bassist , keyboard player, Backing vocals. I don't care about gender just once you can play. I have recordings and material so any interested parties please get in touch.
    My music would be along the lines of indie rock/ alternative.
    Based in Kildare and willing to travel for the right members to studios etc

All the best

Dan

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭mr.silver

Aclatteranddrone instagram
    mr.silver wrote: »
    Yeah lad send us some material there

• Registered Users Posts: 44 drummer38

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 44 drummer38

hi there just wondering if you got my pm?

Advertisement