Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Disposal of a body left in your trunk by your arch nemisis

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

PucaMama wrote: »
    Are we talking about an adult or child body? Also when you take out the bones there would be a lot less for the dogs to eat. I have 4 dogs so I'd portion it into freezer bags and give a little every day.

You'd want to be careful though. Those dogs will get a taste for human meat, so what happens when the meat runs out? Will they turn on you?

Better become a serial killer to be on the safe side. If you ever get caught you might even be able to plead self-defence?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Have not read the whole thread, but Pigs are the best way to get rid of a human body. They will eat everything including the bones.
    I learned that from Brick Top in Snatch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭finglashoop

Sign the car into your enemies name. Wait a few days .Park it outside his house with the keys hidden in his porch.

Anonymously tip off the 5-0 of a bad smell / suspicious behaviour regarding a car parked on your street.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

I keep having this dream where there is a deceased body in the boot of my car, cunningly left there by my arch enemy with all clues leading to me

Not only do I need to get rid of the body, but I need to get rid of the car as well. Everytime I get caught red handed

What would you do to get out of this situation?

Sausage grinder and chill sauce.

find out where cliffs are steep, fill the car with magnesium, push down hill set magnesium on fire, car goes into water, the magnesium keeps burning the car insanely hot even underwater. You'd want a secluded area, and probably a bike in the backseat to get away on. Change of clothes in a backpack. Luckily you'd have the food to keep you going.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,154 ✭✭✭✭josip

Dismember the body and dress the parts in unmatching clothes.
    Keep the parts in the freezer.
    Next time there's a plane crash in your area drive like fcuk and add the parts to the debris.

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭DanMurphy

In the dead if night, plant the body in the cycling position on a high nelly outside a country pub in Leitrim.

And what about the stink?

(Ahh, I'm sure the corpse would get used to it)

ps. And you can bring your mobile phone, sure there's no signal up there anyhoo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

You could Shawshank Redemption bits of the body all over the place via holes in the ole pockets.

That's how I get rid of my household rubbish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭5rtytry56

I keep having this dream where there is a deceased body in the boot of my car, cunningly left there by my arch enemy with all clues leading to me

Not only do I need to get rid of the body, but I need to get rid of the car as well. Everytime I get caught red handed

Get some fuel for the car in a jerry can. Go to the car and fill up the fuel tank. Wait for nightfall to come. Get night vision spectacles. Drive the car lights out to a lake in the middle of nowehere. Use minor roads. Push the car into the lake. Walk home.

Except the ass. Human ass is lovely and succulent.
    Actually the darker the skin the tastier it is. Mmmmmmm.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Drive it to syria and leave it out in the open, sure the US will blast it to pieces for you and your in the free :P

5rtytry56 wrote: »
    Actually the darker the skin the tastier it is. Mmmmmmm.

Tastes like chicken (they say) :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

I'd change the heading to boot ;)

DanMurphy wrote: »
    Tastes like chicken (they say) :pac:
    is that "finger lickin'friendly" as the Kentucky Colonel used to say?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

maudgonner wrote: »
    PucaMama wrote: »
    Are we talking about an adult or child body? Also when you take out the bones there would be a lot less for the dogs to eat. I have 4 dogs so I'd portion it into freezer bags and give a little every day.

You'd want to be careful though. Those dogs will get a taste for human meat, so what happens when the meat runs out? Will they turn on you?

Better become a serial killer to be on the safe side. If you ever get caught you might even be able to plead self-defence?
    My dogs love me they wouldn't go after me.
    I'd just pick off a few neighbours as a treat now and then. Might teach them not to have loud parties.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Enigma IE

You need to call Winston Wolfe.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,480 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

josip wrote: »
    Dismember the body and dress the parts in unmatching clothes.
    Keep the parts in the freezer.
    Next time there's a plane crash in your area drive like fcuk and add the parts to the debris.
    Last time a helicopter crashed in to a graveyard they recovered over 500 bodies.

DanMurphy wrote: »
    On the Indo today where a lady in America sold a freezer at her yard sale.
    Trouble is, her dead Mum was inside it!

(Hardly the OP.....? Naw.. )

Update' She sold a neighbour the freezer for 30 bucks and told her not to open it for three months as it was a Time Capsule and 'Church members would collect the contents at that stage.'
    Sure enough, the buyer waited the three months to open the freezer and there was the body!
    'Who would do such a thing?' she exclaimed, as she recoiled in horror at the sight of the long dead Mamma.

Jeez...u couldn't make it up :D

Woman charged with witholding information of a death, and body concealment.
    The neighbour should be charged with being a gullible idiot.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,480 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Advertisement