Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crazy YouTube comments.

Options
  • 18-09-2016 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭

I've never gotten into any YouTube 'discussions' but I always take some time to enjoy reading the comments section under videos.

The absolute nonsense people come out with is hilarious. The fact that nowadays people can publish their thoughts for the whole world to see gives me a lot of enjoyment.

Anybody care to share some YouTube comment madness?

This comment comes from the video here.

They literally died of a massive famine because they couldn't grow anything other than potatoes lmao. Hahahaha potato **** are so ****ing stupid. It's been found that they could have survived if they grew something else but they didn't know how lmao hahahahahahaa.

Nobody is racist to them anymore because they're white but it used to be way more obvious who was irish. Those were the good old times. German master race you ****ing subhuman potato ****. Literally the **** of europe and everybody agrees.

Classy. :cool:

Comments

Advertisement