Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday Night Take Away

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭endacl

BabyE wrote: »
    I wish Ireland had a late night Subway :D
    We do. Fleet Street in Dublin. Close to the corner with Westmorland St. One of those subway in a shop jobs.

Pointless. There's a Zaytoon down the road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Meat feast 16inch pizza, chips, cheeseburger, chicken breast, curry dip, pint of milk. 12 cans of Carling, 20 silk cut purple, multipack of Hunky Dorys, Dairymilk Daim bar, Pringles. Watched 5 episodes of Ray Donovan, and Suicide Squad (crap 2/10).

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭mookishboy

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    Meat feast 16inch pizza, chips, cheeseburger, chicken breast, curry dip, pint of milk. 12 cans of Carling, 20 silk cut purple, multipack of Hunky Dorys, Dairymilk Daim bar, Pringles. Watched 5 episodes of Ray Donovan, and Suicide Squad (crap 2/10).

Gonna be whole lot of poop after that, that is if the oul ticker doesn't call it quits before hand.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 444 ✭✭BabyE

Gwynplaine wrote: »

How the ****? I wish I could do this tbh, I couldn't function for a week, I already hate looking at myself, can't imagine the depression I'd feel waking up after this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,867 ✭✭✭✭anewme

L'prof wrote: »
    Shared a snack box with 2 breasts

:pac::pac:

Thats not a nice way to address your oh

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

I'm making up for yesterday's subway lunch followed by Chinese for dinner by having an unreal steak (healthy) dinner tonight... Prob a bit late but I resisted the temptation of another take away.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Patww79 wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

I'll eat your's. Be grand.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭Dr Crayfish

I'm making up for yesterday's subway lunch followed by Chinese for dinner by having an unreal steak (healthy) dinner tonight... Prob a bit late but I resisted the temptation of another take away.

An unreal steak? Is synthetic meat on the market already?
    I'd be curious to know what your idea of a "healthy" dinner is too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

An unreal steak? Is synthetic meat on the market already?
    I'd be curious to know what your idea of a "healthy" dinner is too :D

Sirloin steak, veg, home made gravy. Despite me making this thread I'm quite the fitness fanatic, I just have one hell of a fat Saturday every week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Mmmm, homemade burger and onion rings.. and I didn't have to cook them ..
    I shall sleep through the onion belly..

Hopefully..

• Registered Users Posts: 21 MojiGoji

Faffed about wondering what to have for dinner for so long that I just ended up eating a big bag of Doritos for dinner.

They're about 2000 calories a bag though, so it's KIND of like a dinner....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,008 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

anewme wrote: »
    :pac::pac:

Thats not a nice way to address your oh

I wouldn't have been sharing then...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

Lamb biryani for me
    Lamb Rogan for Mrs

Keema nan
    Peshwari nan

1 or 2 bottles of red

Top class.