Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

sab unix hd triple tuner problem

• 13-11-2018 11:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 304 ✭✭

Help needed. My sab recently crashed. I was unable to load Spark, but I reflashed with openatv 6.2 and everything is ok, except....
    My terrestrial tuner can not find any channels. It searches and is set up properly,(I think), but no luck. I have an ancient Saorview box, which confirms the tv ariel signal is ok.
    Any ideas anyone,
    Dave

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43 paddy086

daphil wrote: »
    Help needed. My sab recently crashed. I was unable to load Spark, but I reflashed with openatv 6.2 and everything is ok, except....
    My terrestrial tuner can not find any channels. It searches and is set up properly,(I think), but no luck. I have an ancient Saorview box, which confirms the tv ariel signal is ok.
    Any ideas anyone,
    Dave
    Hi Dave
    Just install openatv6.2 on my SAb box have the same issues did you get your fixed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 304 ✭✭daphil

paddy086 wrote: »
    Hi Dave
    Just install openatv6.2 on my SAb box have the same issues did you get your fixed

yes but can't remember what I did LOL.
    Will try to remember.
    Dave

Hi Dave, thanks for the reply. I had to roll back the firmware to openatv 6.1 and run a scan for Irish channels it’s working now in openatv 6.1 not 6.2
    yes but can't remember what I did LOL.
    Will try to remember.
    Dave

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 304 ✭✭daphil

paddy086 wrote: »
    Hi Dave, thanks for the reply. I had to roll back the firmware to openatv 6.1 and run a scan for Irish channels it’s working now in openatv 6.1 not 6.2

I think that's maybe what I did. The box in in a back room now, as I got a Tiviar Alpha Plus.
    Much better and quicker,
    Dave

Ya the box just doesn’t have enough ram but have to say works a lot better with openatv than it ever did with Vix. Will upgrade soon but for the time being it’s doing the job
    I think that's maybe what I did. The box in in a back room now, as I got a Tiviar Alpha Plus.
    Much better and quicker,
    Dave

• Advertisement
Advertisement