Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Straights Prices?

Options
  • 27-10-2014 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭

Since the price hike instead of buying rollies for 5.90 and smoking 6 or 7 i am buying straights and smoking 1 or 2,

New to smoking straights maybe someone can help me pick a good brand and prices...john player are a good smoke anyone the price and other brands!

Pall Mall are 8.50 any other brands and prices please! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,915 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

The 'touch' equivalent of big brands like Marlboro and whatnot hovered around 8ish end of the scale pre-budget. I think they get away with it cause they're a slightly smaller cigarette than the usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭wonga77

There are plenty of cigs on the market for cheaper than the standard €10. I think john player have jps red, black and silver, not 100% sure but I think they are about 8.80 or so. Pall mall are also cheaper but they have that stupic click thing which makes the fags menthol which isnt for everyone. Camel blue are very similar to malboro lights and they are 9 quid. Mayfair are less than 9 too.
    Not all hugely cheaper but if you go through a box a day then it could mean an extra box every week or so for the same prices

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

Didn't know Mayfair were <€9. Cheers!

Advertisement