Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pulse aquathon for Kids

Options
  • 16-08-2012 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

hi Guys,

maybe I'm searching in wrong places but can't seem to find minimum age for the pulse tri kids aquathon this saturday.

My daughter is 9 so was wondering if she is eligible to do it.

Rgds,

derek

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭dited

Minimum age is 10 before end of this year; i.e. if she has her birthday before 31st December she'll be eligible. Otherwise maybe give Pulse an email to see if they can be flexible about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭911sc

On the same day of our last club Aquathlon, we will also host a kids aquathlon for the first time! Kids Splash n Dash suitable for kids aged 10 - 15 (as of 31st December 2012), 100m swim followed by 2km run. Registration at 2.00pm and fun starts at 3.00pm. Wetsuits compulsory, Goodie bags, medals and prizes.

Advertisement