Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Well, does it??

Options
  • 06-03-2008 3:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I'm brand spankeh new here, and have just signed away my soul (the charters)

My question to you, because I'm suffering this right now, is this:

Does reading this forum not make you crave a cigarette beyond belief?!

*me runs out the door to smoke*

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

No

Because I'm already smoking :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Filthy indoorers... It's raining :(

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Sean7

No, anti-smoking/quit smoking adverts make me want a smoke. If they don't want me to do it they should stop reminding me about it.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

People in movies make me wanna smoke eg Brad Pitt Fight Club etc. Thats why it sucks going to the cinema. Do you ever find yourself actually clutching the fag and lighter in your hand once you are within 200 metres of the exit and the sweet relief of intoxicating tobacco.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭alleepally

People in movies make me wanna smoke eg Brad Pitt Fight Club etc. Thats why it sucks going to the cinema. Do you ever find yourself actually clutching the fag and lighter in your hand once you are within 200 metres of the exit and the sweet relief of intoxicating tobacco.

Yes, very much so. That and getting the whiff of smoke off someone who's just come in from outside work having had their fix.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Mirror wrote: »

I read that, and Straight away i reached for my pack of camel Filters

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Aye, just came to check on the latest response to this thread and now I'm off out for a shmoke!

nice smokes them, but would kill for a pack of unfiltered. can't get them here anymore of course:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Mirror wrote: »
    Hi all, I'm brand spankeh new here, and have just signed away my soul (the charters)

My question to you, because I'm suffering this right now, is this:

*me runs out the door to smoke*

yes the thread about outdoor smoking and the description of that camel made me go for a smoke

The smell of smoke off a hot Polish woman who was in the shop today (mixed with whatever perfume she was wearing) brought on a massive craving for me ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement