Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish triathlon Trainning camps March/April

Options
  • 13-11-2012 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Anyone looked at these training camps which they are holding in Lanzarote in spring??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

pk88 wrote: »
    Anyone looked at these training camps which they are holding in Lanzarote in spring??

Are you sure its not the Triathlon Ireland training camps youa re looking at? Two entirely different organisations.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 pk88

sorry my apoligies thats what i meant!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

Just keeping you on the straight and narrow ;)

I'm actually looking at ones in Spain by Kinetic PB as well as the TI camps. Never been on one before so interested in the input you get here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭couerdelion

I looked at them and thought they were reasonably good value and a great idea by TI, but in the end I decided to do my own thing with the club which will work out a fair bit cheaper.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Is there only one date? Or do they have a couple of weeks? Think when I checked the date it didn't suit me.

How much is it anyway?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭couerdelion

Is there only one date? Or do they have a couple of weeks? Think when I checked the date it didn't suit me.

How much is it anyway?

There was a week in March and a week in April originally but I can't see any reference to April anymore. Prices have also been taken down and a please contact us for latest price message put up instead.

Advertisement