Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nore Swim

Options
  • 11-07-2011 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭

just a quick thank you to Kilkenny Water Safety and all associated with the Nore swim on Saturday last. thoroughly enjoyed the day and a very nice medal to all participants which was a nice touch.

having also swam the Barry McCarthy Memorial in the Suir a fortnight ago, i'm just wondering if anyone knows of a swim coming up in the Barrow that i could do

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭2old4dacold

clashes with the Lee swim this year and i've already paid for that so i'll have to skip the Nore this year but it's a lovely 1k swim for an open water beginner and the finishers medals are really top class

Unfortunately due to the bad weather conditons and the flow of the river, the Nore Swim has had to be postponed. It will now take place on the 11th of August at 3pm.
    from Kilkenny Co.Co. website

crowd very much down on last year unfortunately but a great event. food afterwards in Langton's for the presentation of medals was top-class and a nice touch

Advertisement