Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who put the poo in pool

• 19-11-2011 2:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 192 ✭✭

Well I knew it would happen eventually. Normally avoid the busy family times in the pool but eldest son has moved up a swim class and could only get him in at 5:45 on a friday. I used the time more as splash time with the young fella until I noticed a lane was free so I decided to get a few laps in (heavy circuits session on thursday so just wanted to stretch out). After 4 laps I stop and notice a couple of youngsters pointing into the pool behind me, and there, for all the world to see was a nice fresh (but perfectly formed) poo. In all the years of swimming in that pool it is the first time I have ever come across this. Staff were very good at removing it immediately but did sort of ruin the session for me and I beat a hasty retreat to the shower and then the sauna. Little fella was with the missus in case anyone think I abandoned him :D.

Not really asking anything here, just felt the need to share.

Has not been a good week for me after being bitten by a dog on my left calf out running (calf in a mess, punctured and heavily bruised - Gardai informed !!). Just waiting to see what mishaps hit me when out on the bike today.....

Iain

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭AngryHippie

well formed stools are not really a problem, its the runny sh1ts you gotta look out for, they will ruin your hole weak......pun intended

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭GKiraly

Well I knew it would happen eventually. Normally avoid the busy family times in the pool but eldest son has moved up a swim class and could only get him in at 5:45 on a friday. I used the time more as splash time with the young fella until I noticed a lane was free so I decided to get a few laps in (heavy circuits session on thursday so just wanted to stretch out). After 4 laps I stop and notice a couple of youngsters pointing into the pool behind me, and there, for all the world to see was a nice fresh (but perfectly formed) poo. In all the years of swimming in that pool it is the first time I have ever come across this. Staff were very good at removing it immediately but did sort of ruin the session for me and I beat a hasty retreat to the shower and then the sauna. Little fella was with the missus in case anyone think I abandoned him biggrin.gif.

Not really asking anything here, just felt the need to share.

Has not been a good week for me after being bitten by a dog on my left calf out running (calf in a mess, punctured and heavily bruised - Gardai informed !!). Just waiting to see what mishaps hit me when out on the bike today.....

Iain

Eeeww, thats rancid! Down through the years Ive heard the odd story or two bout kids taking a p!ss in the pool, but never that kind of story! Looks like its back to the drawing boards for some parent(s)!!! Was that the Raheen Woods it happened in?? If so I may be having second thoughts bout going there for a dip this evening!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 192 ✭✭doctorchick

It was Raheen Woods, but I wouldn't let that put you off. I have been in there a number of times since and there are no problems. The pool is nice enough so if you are there I would recommend it

Iain

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

lol gross, thankfully nothing like that floating around the pool here but I do find stuff like floating corn plasters and tissues n stuff which is pretty gross, although did find a 2 euro coin once :D

Pool staff are generally good for cleaning but would like if they dragged the pool with a net every other hour to remove floaty bits bleah.

Advertisement