Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm Ben Dunne-for now!!!!

Options
  • 29-06-2009 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi,
    I usually train 6 day a week in the pool in Northwood gym, but recently heard that they're going to close down the pools in most of the Ben Dunne gym complexes.
    This is a pity as it worked out very cheap for a years membership(€260) as opposed to paying into a pool every day which can work out very colstly in the long run.
    I'm not a member of a swimming club yet but intend to join one as i want to do the liffey swim this year.

If they close the Northwood gym down does anyone know of another pool/gym that would be as cheap? Where does everyone else train?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭sock puppet

You can get pool only membership in the NAC. Not sure how expensive it is or how much cheaper it is than with the gym as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭Calina

NAC corporate swim only is 295E. I think it's a bit more expensive for non-corporate. Call them and talk to them though because I found them very helpful when I spoke to them (as in I didn't know I was entitled to corporate membership and they were good enough to check for me unasked)

Advertisement