Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

20 beers and 2 glasses delivered from Flavourly

1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭r439z5ifwt8soq

kungfual wrote: »
    I contacted PW as my parcel was missing for a week when it said it was delivered.
    I didn't know there was no way of paying duty yourself so thank you, I won't email them so.
    This is a thread about a possible bargain, I tried it, didn't work out. End of.

Yeah that's the attitude ya need to have to be fair. The whole thing is revolving around chancing your arm at a deal

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,842 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

OmegaGene wrote: »
    no harm contacting the parcel forwarding company just in case but a waste of time asking revenue

On the contrary, Revenue generally let it go if it's a small quantity of alcohol and it's your first offence so definitely worth following up with them.

If the parcel has been seized, they already know the poster has attempted to smuggle in alcohol! They visit the parcel forwarding companies at least once a week and seize any alcohol they find so there's no 'under the radar' about it. They're no fools but they simply don't have the resources to inspect every parcel, only a fraction of them.

The biggest threat to this right now is Brexit putting the parcel forwarding companies out of business.

Advertisement