Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long does it take for mail from the UK to Ireland

Options
  • 25-03-2020 9:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭

I made an online order to the UK. My parcel was delivered on the 6th of March. I opened the box and I discovered that my order was sent short and half of my order wasn't included. I got in touch with the company. They were sound about it. I sent them a video accompanying my email to back up my claim. The video showed the contents of the box and half my order was gone. Not only that, the box was very small and if they sent my order correctly they definitely would have needed a bigger box.

I got a reply back and they said that they were going to send the rest of my order and make arrangements for the post that day. That was the 9th of March.

The rest of my order hasn't arrived. I would have presumed it would be here by now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,144 ✭✭✭plodder

I ordered an item through ebay in the UK last Thursday 19th. It was dispatched through Yodel on Monday and got here yesterday (Wed), not sure who delivered at this end as they just left it on the porch. The delivery time estimate was padded way out for another week at least, but it looks like stuff is getting through quite quickly in spite of everything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭owlbethere

I'm not too sure now what to do. My order never came at all. Its been three weeks now in the mail and it never came. I ordered from another English shop last week and my order came this morning. So I do think it should be with me now at this stage.

Do I get onto the shop and ask for a tracking number or a refund of the stuff they did not send me originally. Only half my order was sent or do I start a charge back with the bank.

Advertisement